vada pav vendor

"Lighty baby wake up!! Or you want to be late for your school" A husky voice echoed in a small cozy flat!

Light stood up from his bed and went staight to the kitchen where his dad was making him pancakes for his breakfast.

"Good morning daddy! " He mumbled half sleepy. Bright turn around to see his son rubbing his eyes with one hand while the other holding his bunny stuff toy.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well? " Bright asked cooing at his son cuteness and kissing him all over his face.

"Stop daddy it is tickling" Light whined and kissed his daddy on his cheek.

They finished thier breakfast and went straight to the car. He entered the driving seat after tucking light's seatbelt. And head straight to drop light off for his school.

..

Light jumped from the car after reaching school bidding good bye to his father went straight towards the school door.

In the way, he inhale a mouthwatering smell which makes his stomach grumbles. He looked at the source of the smell with dreamy eyes. He saw a man upto his dad's age selling vada pav. His mouth waters as his stomach grumbles again.

"There there. Who's this cute little boy. Hi there, wanna come up" Asked the vendor. He then lifts light up in his arms and cooed at his cuteness.

"What's your name munchkin? " He asked curiously. " I am light" The little boy answered.

"What a cute name. It suits ya. Btw i am win" Win talked.

"You mean winnie the pooh? But you look more like snowball from secret life of pets!! " Light said giggling. He inhaled and his stomach grumbled again making him pout.

Win chuckles at the boy's cuteness. " Here you go! " He said handing light with a plate of a vadapav.

Light beams at the sight of vadapav and pouts again. Making win ask "what happened? ". " I don't have money " Light said showing his pockets inside out.

Win chuckles again and said " It's on me. Enjoy baby boy".

Light beamed and dig in the vadapav in front of him.

"Do you like it? " Win asked.

"I lwwove it" He answered stuffing Another bite in his mouth.

Light finished the plate, stood up and kissed win on his cheeks and said his thank you and went back to his school.

"You are smiling like a fool, win" Fong appeared. "And what's with that little munchkin, huh? You never show such affection to anyone" He added.

"He reminded me of someone" Win mumbled and went back to attend more customers.

End of chapter one

So how was it?
English is not my first language so pardon me for grammatical mistakes.
Updates will be available every saturday or sunday.
This my first fanfic so please support me and like me.
Khob khun na khub