bright's piece of the puzzle

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WIN AND FOR GOD'S SAKE I AM NOT MARRIED" Bright yelled back. Win was standing there shocked.

"But, but you are married to pam and FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE A CHILD" Win asked all confused.

Bright holds win's shoulders and look directly into the younger's eyes.

"Win, it's all misunderstanding to you. Love. Trust me I am over the moon now that you came back. Light's is not my son. He is of  P'Gorya's. My elder sister" He answered.

"After, you left me to meet your parents. I headed towards my hometown to meet mine-" He started.

Flashback

Bright's P. O. V.

I don't know what they need from me now. I wondered. I have to tell them about Win. I can't keep it as a lowkey to them. P'Gorya will be so happy for me. She's the only person I had who truly cared about me after my mom died. I reached my house. I was on my way to enter the house. But, I noticed crowd in my house. I wondered why they are all gathered?

I headed inside and what I saw next took the life out of me. My sister P'Gorya was lying in a box lifeless. I ran towards her tears forming in my eyes. I hugged her lifeless body.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. WHY IS SHE LYING LIKE THIS?" I yelled. But people standing there started crying seeing me loosing my sanity. Two hands rested on my shoulders and tried to console me. I turned around and saw pam.

"What-hiccup-happened? " I asked. She shook her head and started crying.

"YOU BASTARD. YOU HAVE SUCH AUDACITY TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THIS!! " A voice echoed all over the house. I looked towards the source of the voice. I saw my dad enraged holding a little baby who is crying.

"What did I do, dad? What happened please tell me dad. What happened? " I asked sobbing.

"You knew bright didn't you? That she was in relationship with Thyme. Didn't you?" He asked enraged. I nodded.

" She told me a few months ago. She said he is a nice guy.  What happened dad? I asked now loosing my patience.

"That bloody piece of shit created a façade in front of my daughter" Dad stated sobbing. "He coaxed your sister to come in a relationship with him with his sugar coated talks. He was after her money. But when my baby told her that he got her pregnant. That faggot tortured her. He tried to abort the baby. Doctor told that it will be very complicated. It will be dangerous to Gorya's health. But, he insisted doctor to keep going without Gorya's knowledge. Gorya got to know about it and ran from there and came to me. She birthed a baby boy. And then, she commited suicide because she can't handle such pain" My dad explained crying.

"All of this happened. But you told me that you are happy". Bright asked looking at his sister's body.

" She was a good sibling, Bright. Unlike you. I tried calling you. But she doesn't wants you to know about her. She was so concern about you. She said you already have a lot in your plate". Dad answered. I can't hold back my tears. I cried my heart out.

"I ... am.. So sorry. P'Gorya. I came to surprise you. To tell you that I got the love of my life. I Pesterised him. And he became my boyfriend. I was so into myself that I didn't even notice that you are in so much pain. I am sorry P'Gorya. Please come back. Why do the people I love always leave me? " I cried so hard. We completed her funeral and the crowd started to reduce.