WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING WIN

Bright drove back to Light's school. He took Light in his arms and heads towards school gate.

"Tell me Light, where is he? " Bright asked curiously.

"He was here. I don't know where he has gone". Light answered looking here and there to search for Win.

" Daddy, do you know snowball? " Light asked confused by his dad sudden enthusiasm in his new friend.

" I am not sure baby. But, I hope I do" Bright answered. His searched every corner on the street but Win is nowhere to be found. He screams "Win" To the top of his lungs.

Light got scared and hugged his daddy tightly. "Daddy, are you okay. Please stop crying. I will find him and ask him to make you more vadapavs". Light try to console his father.

Bright hugged back his son. " I am sorry, baby. Uh can you stay at grandpa's today?" Bright asked. "He's been asking about you lately and also I have some work to do? "Bright reasons out to which Lights nodded.

Bright drives Light to his grandpa's and went to a bar nearby countryside. He needed to release his stress.
" I know that was you Win. You made that vadapav. Why are you not coming back to me. It's been 5 years. God damn it! " Bright cries.

..

Meanwhile Win was crying the life out him. He saw the one and only thing he has been wanted to see since these 5  fucking years. He drove to the countryside bar so he can stay away from all his thoughts and Bright. Little did he know what his destiny had planned.
He sit at the corner of the bar. He drank too much in the hope he will not think about Bright. But, it is the other way.
Memories of Bright started forming his way in his mind.

Flashback

Win P. O. V.

I was sitting and chilling with my friends at the college canteen. Suddenly, Bright appeared. He looked at me and smiled. So, I was true when I said that he is an assassin who's after my life. I smiled back.
He passed through me and goes to sit at the table behind us. He winked at me from there. It made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Win, you are spacing out" Ohm said nudging me on his shoulder.

"Sorry, what were you saying" I asked.

"That guy over there he just winked at you! How dare he flirt with our friend?. For god's sake you are not a gay" Ohm fumes.

"Little did he know, ho is he messing around with. You don't worry Win. We will take care of it" Phuak said smirking and nodded together with ohm.

I feel scared. They will surely hate me if I tell them that I am in a relationship with a man. But, again I have to tell them one day or the another. I opened my mouth to say something but then, suddenly bells rings indicating the end of recess break. All the students disappeared to their respective classes and we also head back to ours. I planned to tell them after the class.

After the boring lectures. We were passing through the corridor. I saw Bright leaning his back on the wall while smoking. "I have to kill his smoking habit". I made a mental note. Ohm and phuak smirk at the sight of Bright I noticed they are planning something. Ohm took out a wooden box from his bag and nodded at phuak who grinned back evilly.

" Let's do it" They both grinned at each other.

"What are you guys upto? And what's in this" I asked them pointing towards the box.

"I heard he has a phobia of snakes. We will scared the hell out of him. He will not think about laying his eyes on you" Ohm said laughing evilly.