"The crib, You and Makayla tryna come through?"

"Oh nah not tonight. She wanted me to call and check on you and shorty  since Anya ain't answer her phone."

He chuckled a little "Why you ain't answer Kay's text?"

"I didn't know she texted me."

"Ya said she didn't see her text but we good bro. We'll see y'all tomorrow night."

"Aight."

Disconnecting the call he chuckled at the fact that he and Dre had become close, he hated him at first because he thought that Anya was going to leave him for him,  but then realized that he had become a good friend to them both.. Even Makayla had grown on him.

Feeling Anya wined her hips a little he smacked her ass cheek before gripping it.

"You doing that shit on purpose."

"No I'm not." She laughed sitting up and giving him eye contact.

"Did you know pregnant sex it actually good for you?" She questioned looking up at him.

"Oh really?.. I had no idea." He laughed before pecking her lips a few times. "You must want me to fuck you back to sleep girl." He said as she laughed.

She looked up at him and batted her eye lashes a few time.

"Shit go get it ready for me ma." He said as she got up from the couch and went into the bedroom.

He sat on the couch for a few seconds before getting up and closing the bedroom door behind him.

——

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know.. It'll be whatever God blesses us with."Jaxon said as they sat in the drive thru at chick -fil-a.

Anya was craving her favorite strawberry lemonade and nuggets so they went out and got it, as usual the line was wrapped around the building.

"I'm hoping for a girl but whatever we get is fine with me." She smiled as he yawned.

"I know after I eat the food I'm gonna be done for." Jaxon chuckled as the pulled up to the window to pay for the food.

"Same I'm still sleepy-"

"From me dickin you down huh."

"Jaxon!" Anya laughed as the young girl bringing their food the them stood at the window with wide eyes.

"My bad." He laughed as he took the bags of food and his change before pulling off.

"Can we watch a movie when we get home?"

"What movie?"

"ATL."

"Why ? So you am quote new new the entire time? She fine as hell tho-" He stopped as Anya stale faced him.

"Yeah we can watch it."

"Yay!"

Once they got into the house Anya cut on the movie and of course she was quoting all of the characters lines.

"I heard you a ya homegirls don't but none of that new new shit." Jaxon said quoting the movie before laughing. "That nigga funny." He said taking a sip of his sprite.

"Lemme ask you something."

Anya looked over at him giving him her full attention.

"You'd date me if I was a hood nigga?"

"You kinda are already."

"How?"

"Your demeanor.. You're so different from the way Milo acts. You're very nonchalant."

"Gotta be." He shrugged before focusing on the movie.

Laying across the couch Anya closed her eyes.

"Hey you think-" He chuckled and shook his head before cleaning up their trash, he then carried her to the bedroom before taking his pill and cutting off the lights.

"Just know that I love you so much." He kissed her cheek and laid down knowing that he'd be in the back of Milo's mind in the morning.

—-
🥺