"Are you just worried things won't be good?"

"Yeah shit gotta be precise a nigga slick got OCD man. It freaks me out some days that we're about to be parents. I don't know.." He trailed off before laying down again, he was trying not to get worked it.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Nah. I'll go take it now." He said getting up from the bed. He closed the bathroom door behind him before opening the medicine cabinet. He stared at himself in the mirror.

Jaxon. He heard a familiar voice calling him.

Jaxon turn around..

He closed his eyes and swallowed down. "It's not real Jax.. Just take the pill, cut off the light, and go to bed."

He was beginning to hallucinate.

Quickly popping the pill into his mouth he swallowed it dry before putting his head down, hearing the voices in his head taunt him
with violent thoughts he hit the palm of his hand against his head. "Shut up, shut up." He muttered as the voices kept taunting him.

"In through your nose, out through your  mouth. Just like Anya taught us... it's fine..." He mumbled standing back before looking into mirror  again. The person in the mirror was him but he don't recognize him at all, the person had fresh cuts on his arms and a small white baggie of cocaine in his hand.

I'm in the one place that you can never escape...Your mind.

Growing agitated with the taunting he opened the bathroom door and quickly cut off the light, he briskly walked toward the bed before getting under the covers like a small child who was scared of the dark.

"Baby? You ok?"

"Yeah. Go to sleep." He said closing his eyes and forcing himself to fall asleep.

———-
A few hours later.

It was around 7 in the evening, after running a few errands and going to the mall Jaxon and Anya were back at home.

"Come here bae." He said before puckering you his lips for Anya to kiss him.

"You and that damn lip gloss ma." He chuckled as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh whatever Jax.. You love it..I'm surprised no one else has fronted all day."

"Me too.. I'm sure Milo will later or maybe tomorrow. He needed a break although he's the host." He shrugged as she straddled him, his hands immediately wrapped around her back.

"You like when I hold you like this?" He whispered into her ear as it sent a chill up her spine.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"Hm? I can't hear you bae, talk to me." He said licking his lips before looking down as she nodded her head.

"Good because I don't want let you go." He admitted before hearing his phone ring. Looking at the contact he grabbed his phone and slid to green button to answer.

"What's good Dre."

"Where you at bro?"