She said hitting my chest.

Izuku: Let's get dressed and we'll start our day.

I said looking up and down her body as she covered herself. I put on a pair cargo pants and headed down to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

???: Making breakfast for your girlfriend?

I turned to see my good friend and commander John Taylor.

Izuku: Yeah you want some to?

John: Sure, your cooking is always good.

He said taking a seat when I felt two arms wrap around me.

Ruby: Smells delicious.

She said kissing my cheek. Suddenly the alarm sounded, John pulled his pistol, Ruby let go of me and got the sawed off out from under the kitchen island, while I got the scar-L from the covert with two extra mags along with a 40mm shell putting them in my cargo pockets.

P.A.: this is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill we are under attack hero have entered the building.

Immediately I used my DNI on the security monitor to see to get a layout of the attack.

Izuku: Hostels entering from checkpoints zulu, Charlie, and Romeo.

I informed my friends when screams and gunshots were heard from the med bay. We ran to see vlad king with class 1-B interrogating one of our doctors.

Vlad King: Where is Izuku? Tell u-AGHH!!

He didn't finish do to Taylor shotting him in the neck the class looked at us shocked. Well me do to them seeing me with robotic arms was new.

Monoma: Izuku w-what happened t-to you?

We opened fire while class 1-B took cover trying not to get shot. I heard death arms trying sneak attack me but I leaned back dodging the punch. Dropping my scar I grabbed his arm one hand on his bicep and the other on his forearm and ripped his arm off. he screamed as he fell to his knees holding his stump of an arm.

Izuku: Come on this way.

I said picking up my scar and a shirt before putting a round in death arms. Running we killed any hero that stood in our way until Ruby tripped making us stop and help her, once to her I saw a familiar looking tape around her ankle. When suddenly Taylor began to float, I turned only for my blood to boil at the sight before me. My ex class were in our way to freedom, Izumi holding Taylor with her telekinesis and Sero holding Ruby with his tape.

Tsu(happy): Izuku glad your ok.

I remained silent then without warning I fired the grenade launcher dispersing the class.

Bakugo: Izuku what the hell?

He asked me as I loaded the last shell into the launcher I was on my last mag and it didn't look like they would leave me alone that easly. Soon Momo came from around the corner with a steel riot sheald I fired by nothing happened then I remembered that the legs are always exposed so I kneeled down and emptied my mag level with the floor as the shield fell showing a screaming Momo holding her legs. Rising I was preparing to kill her when.

???: SMASSSSSHHHHHH.

White hot pain flooded my system from the side of my head hitting a wall I looked up to see aa shadowy figure standing over me them everything went black.

Time skip two hours.

Waking up I found my self in the command room tied up in a chair.

Izuku(groggy): What happened?

Ruby: We were attacked and captured.

Looking around I saw Ruby, Taylor, Diaz, and Maretti.

They were tied up as well

Taylor: They knew the base knew where to strike fortunately Diaz and Maretti wiped the servers before getting caught.

I felt reassured knowing that the hero's now can't get the DNI data. When the door opened revealing someone I really wanted to kill.

???(Happy): Greetings Mr.Yagi.

Izuku(Pissed): Nezu.