"Michael RUN!"

~Side note, this whole fanfic is my au of a story that popped up in my head, none of this is cannon or even technically part of the smp, its more of a mix of minecraft and real life~

"It looks amazing Michael!" Tubbo smiled as Michael showed him a drawing of their family. It was just a bunch of scribbles but Michael was happy so he was happy. 

"Im so proud of you my little one." Ranboo added standing behind Tubbo. Tubbo looked up suprised, "Oh hullo!" Having a tall platonic husband had its perks. Whether it is for reaching something or being able to appear literally anywhere it was always amazing. 

"Anyways, I'm going to go see if Tommy wants to play minecraft, I'll see you both!" he added and walked to his room. Michael oinked as a response and Ranboo picked him up. "Its getting late, so time for bed Mikey" Before he could even hear a complaint Michael had fallen asleep in his arms, "Your too cute for my own good" And with that he walked him over to his bedroom and tucked him in giving him his favorite stuffy and a goodnight kiss. 

"Answer me tommy!! Why must he not be OnLiNe I wanna play with him- " Tubbo complained to his phone. He heard footsteps that he automatically recognized and turned to the door. "Ranboo help me Tommy wont pick up the pHonE- are you okay?" His face changed emotions as soon as he saw the look on the taller's face. It was a cold disheartened glare, as if he was hurt? but angry. 

"Ranboo? Are you okay?" he sincerely asked while getting up and walking closer. Something seemed off about him, but it couldn't be him blacking out, could it? When he put his hand up to his face Ranboo immediately smacked it away. Tubbo flinched at his sudden action but then his heart shattered into a million pieces. Did he not trust him? What did he do wrong? There were thousands of thoughts flooding his mind but no. That wasn't important, what mattered right now was Ranboo and what was wrong with him. Trying not to just bawl his eyes out, he mustered up the courage to ask him what was wrong. "Ranboo, talk to me. What's wrong? You never act like this." Unless, no there's no way. It hasn't happened in forever. 

 He walked closer to the boy who was just standing there and as if it was a reflex the shorter boy got slammed into the wall by his neck. Taken by surprise he yelped and then got winded. He tried to gasp for air but Ranboo's fingers only squeezed tighter. He then slammed his head back into the wall and the goat boy felt warm blood running down the back of his kneck. 

"R-ran...bo" his voice was chalky and he coughed a ton "P-please this isnt y..you" but it was all futile because he didn't stop. He felt buzzing in his pocket and immediately knew who it was and tried to get the phone out of his pocket. If only he answered the phone, then he would have help and Ranboo would be able to go back to normal. He pulled out the phone and hit answer.

"Jeez Tubbo your so clingy- Anyways I'm guessing you want to play minecraft?" he heard the blond ask. "Tommy! Ran- " before he could finish Ranboo slammed his phone on the ground breaking it. His eyes widened, now what?? He didn't know what to do but then everything turned into a messy blur of getting tossed around. The last thing he saw was a small figure in the doorway before blacking out. 

(620 words! Lets go, also this is one of my first stories so please give me advice if you have any)