family in town and not to pleasant mail...

Börja om från början

***

From Joe (publicist)

Hi Ariana. Usually I wouldn't tell you about stuff thats going around about you but you need to see this.

_________________________________

"I'm one of those really annoying people for exes, like, I don't hold grudges whatsoever. And I am one of the people who only takes really positive experiences from relationships and moves forward with it," he said. "So it's a really nice song even though it is quite heartbreaking. It's got a really nice message with it. It's just the song that [says] you can't be angry at any situation because sometimes things just don't work out and you've just got to roll with it and move on."

Seems like Nathan really has gotten over the "heartbreaking" situation and couldn't be happier for his former GF.

"Honestly, I'm so proud of her and so excited for her as well," Nathan told me. "Like watching the Grammys, I know that for her to be nominated and to perform at the Grammys as well is stuff that she's always dreamed of and I was just so happy for her."

--

Nathan told the Daily Star, "One of the songs is about Ariana. She hasn't heard it yet. Knowing Ari she'll corner me the next time we bump into each other and demand I play her the song."

"It is a nice song. She has nothing to worry about. I'm not scared of her reaction. It's very complimentary and emotional actually. She will hear it and think 'Oh so you do have feelings'."

He's clearly not been taking songwriting tips from the likes of Taylor Swift's 'Never Ever Getting Back Together' then!

Nathan's debut record is set to drop later on in the year but he admits his ex bandmates from The Wanted haven't heard any of his new music yet either.

He revealed, "None of the boys have heard it. I would let them listen to it if they wanted to."

______________________________

Thats things from two interviews he did and all the headlines is about how he is pulling a Taylor Swift on you. I don't know if you want to put out a statement or something but I do know from what his team told me Nathan wants to have a proper talk with you. Don't know about what and its totally on you. But I do think you should go talk to scooter.

****

Putting my head in my hands I sigh deeply which was a bad idea as now everyone is looking at me. As usually Sean looked worried and walked over to me. Before he could reach me I logged out of my user and closed the computer.

«Something wrong Ariana?» he takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

«Yeah... no... well... I don't know.. I just need to go deal with something.»

Sean was not buying It and looked suspiciously on me «whats wrong?»

«I just...» I take a deep breath before I stand up «i just need to go deal with it first. I'll talk to you later and i'll tell you all about it but I need to go figure out exactly whats going on for myself first» kissing his cheek I walk out of the kitchen. On my way out of the room I lightly hug his mom and say bye to all of them.

Now his brother must like me even less.... God.... What a mess. Whatever is going on I really don't need it right now. Im still shaken up after yesterday and I have yet to talk to Sean about any of it really. Its just a mess and I really don't need any of it.

-Sean's POV-

«What was that all about Sean?» Brett shots out after we hear Ariana walk out the door «whats up with your girlfriend. She seems shaken up and something seemed off.»

Putting my head in my hands leaning on the counter «i don't know. And I wish I knew. Something is wrong. Really wrong she gets like that when something is wrong.»

«Wrong as what? She cheating on you?» when Brett said that Elle hit him in the chest

«No! Ofcourse not! We have just been dealing with some stuff recently. And now it seems like something else is going on too. I don't know.. I just don't know you all so could we just leave it.. Ill talk to her when she comes back» how the hell could he just assume that she is cheating! She is not my ex!

«Something as in what? She pregnant or something?» he chuckled at me and I stiffened which my mom seemed to catch on to and her eyes grew wide.

«Omg! Sean! Is she pregnant?! No wonder why she seems so shaken up!» my mom pace back and forth.

Trowing my hands up in the air I say «no she is not pregnant. Just... leave it please!»

____________________________________--

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina