naz

Natural Release by Brent Faiyaz

Glendale, AZ
Sunday 14th September 2055
Mindy Cadaver | MM

"Oh my god the whole fucking crew is together!" Adrienne squealed as she looked at her family surrounding her.

"Mommy Amaru just put something into his mouth," Aarohi said pointing at her younger brother and pointing on her mother's arm.

"Okay, Aarohi." Mina said as she ignored her children.

"Aarohi come, walk with your great aunty." Aarohi ran over to Soraya and quickly latched onto her hand whilst her cousin Magnolia - Aisha's daughter - held her great aunties other hand.

Mina and Alan had had a very rocky relationship but the love in their relationship was very prominent. With a lot of convincing and persuasion Mina managed to convince Alan to immigrate to America and move in with her.

Four years later he proposed and two years later Aarohi came along. It has been eleven months since her latest child's birth, Amaru.

Aisha and her former boyfriend Elle didn't work out all too well. He'd found someone else and the two broke up. Aisha was in a lot of love with him but she didn't let that hold her back. She wasn't in a rush to find love and so she was fine with just focusing on herself. That was all till four months later she discovered she was pregnant.

Aisha was a small gorgeous brown skin woman who was very much in love with herself and she was completely prepared for this pregnancy. She immediately reached out to Elle seeing no reason to keep it from her, unfortunately he wanted nothing to do with her or the baby but she didn't care. She had herself and her family so she knew she'd be completely fine.

Five months later a small cute little mixed race babygirl appeared named Magnolia again. Aisha didn't actually ever fall in love after that but she didn't mind because she had her daughter and that was the only person in her life she needed.

Noelle is that single childless famous aunty that everybody adores. She built her own makeup business and started her own brand and is now known as a worldwide entrepreneur. She has been in a couple of relationships however never found love and that was fine for her. She was only in her early thirties and knew that she couldn't put a rush on love.

"Mommy I want starbucks." Alessia demanded as she noticed a starbucks.

"Thats cute, try again." Ari looked at her daughter long and hard before rolling her eyes, "Jalen if you buy her that shit I promise you we're fighting." Jalen said nothing as his daughter stated into his eyes.

"That baby is way too spoilt." Kaia said grimacing, "mine could never." Yes Kaia has children, three at that. On one of her usual night runs she happened to bump into a young man. They slowly started off as friends who'd go out together and exercise together regularly, about a year into the supposed friendship feelings were brought into the mix. Less than two years later they were happily married and expecting a baby. The rest is history.

"That's right mama." Kaia's eldest daughter nodded her head.

"Your names Bianca," Kalea stated defending her cousin, "i don't want to hear anything from a little girl named Bianca." Mindy gasped at her daughters sass. Samir lowly chuckled as his son raised his arms wanting to be held to which he quickly picked Raven up.