yūgen

4 Page Letter by Aaliyah

Cairo, Egypt
Friday August 18th
Mindy Manor | MM

"Ahhh a bad bitch is twenty-three!" Acacia stuck her tongue out and shook her head as she put the tip of the tequila bottle in her mouth and swallowed it whole.

"Girl you are getting drunk as fuck tonight." Kaia exclaimed as they all sat at the bar, "I need that jungle shit though."

"Biiitch." Adrienne leaned away from Kaia and looked at her questioningly, "you know you and them jungle juices are not good for each other."

"That's an unhealthy relationship right there." Acacia wiped her mouth free of the excess tequila.

"Gimme that." Adelina snatched it from her and drunk it.

"Bitch." Acacia snatched it back and finished it.

"Yall needa stop all that swearing." Soraya said unhappy, "that's why I didn't want you here Ciara." Soraya believed Ciara was way too young to hang out with all the girls as they got drunk off of their heads.

"Okay mama I don't know what you want me to say because I'm not going in that boring ass hotel room with all them boys. So?" They were currently having a girls night of sorts. Earlier in the day they'd gone and visited some pyramids which was really cool then they'd tried some traditional Egyptian cuisine.

"Don't be giving me attitude, Ciara. I will send your ass upstairs no fucks given." Soraya warned causing her daughter to roll her eyes.

"Karma come with me! Let's go finish my vlog!" Noelle yelled waving Ciara over to get her out of the tense situation. Ciara never argued with her mother or anything of the sort but sometimes they could bump heads. Karma was Ciara's middle name which Kaia had actually chosen, Ciara didn't like it much though.

Ciara jogged over to her older cousin and they both walked off.

"You needa go easier on her, Ray." Adelina advised slurring her words slightly.

"I know, I'll apologise when she comes back." Soraya had a very good relationship with everybody and hated being on bad terms with anybody. She was a people pleaser you could say and wanted to make everybody happy. This was because of how she she was in her earlier twenty's and was recovering from her traumatic past and neglect and how she used to be with her mental disorder - schizoid - she was so unhappy to the point where she was suicidal and viewed herself as nothing but a waste of space.

When she found Hezekiah and he 'fixed' her and she got happier she would do everything/anything she could to remain happy. She forgave her brother and her therapist/father all because she yearned to be happy and with happiness came sacrifice.

"Mindy drink this." Kaia pushed a bottle of bacanora into Mindy's chest before she could read the label, Adrienne snatched it from her as Addison tipped her head back and Adrienne put the tip in her mouth forcing her to swallow.

When they believed she'd had enough Adrienne pulled away as Mindy spluttered and choke, "t-that tastes like, i don't know nasty!" She said as she wiped the remnants from her lip, "but some more would be greatly appreciated please." Adrienne threw her head back and laughed as she handed Mindy the bottle.