noctiphany

Summer Island by Killer Dash

Glendale, AZ
Saturday January 17th
Acacia Ximena De León

"Oh my fucking god you are so fine." Acacia said as she stumbled over her steps and ran down her manicured fingers over some man she just met.

"Thank you baby girl." They're hoarse voice replied as they helped her stand to her feet.

"What's your name?" She said as she thrusted her chest into her face and nibbled on her nail.

"Nine, you babygirl?"

"Oh I don't get your government?" She said astounded as she stumbled over her feet again and Nine took hold of her arms and walked her to somewhere to sit. Adelina followed them closely which she'd been doing as soon as Acacia left the booth claiming she wanted to go speak to that 'fine piece of specimen' Adelina was sceptic but before she could make Acacia stay back she was already running over to him. She'd had around five shots of vodka and was in no position to be doing anything however Acacia didn't like to hear anybody's opinion or listen to anyone.

Addison noticed Adelina's worry and promised her she'd be alright. The boys in the group were very protective of their girl-friends, nothing could ever happen to them on their watch. And although Samir didn't like Acacia much if he was there, he wouldn't let anything happen to her either.

"What's your name, baby?" Nine asked lifting Acacia on to his lap, Acacia giggled and wiggled her hips on his growing erection. Nine smirked and thrusted his hips up to meet her movements.

"Acacia, can I get a first name Nine?" He liked the way she purred his name but he didn't trust thots and that's exactly what he interpreted this woman to be. Acacia flipped herself so they were chest to chest and she looked up at Nine as she grounded herself into him, "why don't you say we get out of here? Go back to mines."

Nine smirked as he began to get touchy feely and that's when Adelina decided it was enough, "you guys see that right? This was a bad idea we need to go over there." Adelina quickly stood to her feet but Adrienne pulled her back down.

"Stop stressing so much, she's enjoying herself let her enjoy herself." Adrienne said not understanding the problem, Adelina was being a buzzkill. Acacia was just enjoying herself and she's allowed to do that.

"He's practically groping her, Jalen you don't see this shit."

"If she tries to leave we'll ask for his address and number, I have her location so she'll be safe. She's been stressed lately with work Addy, don't worry too much." Adelina sunk into her seat unhappy, she didn't like how they were all allowing this. Acacia was drunk and reckless and she had no clue who that man was to be going home with her.

"Lead the way babygirl." Nine said as he sucked on Acacia's neck, she moaned and leaned into him.

"Have you got your car?" Nine nodded against her as he peppered soft kisses around her neck, "let's go." She wrapped her legs around him and he began walking out of the club.

"Oh my god they're leaving, they're leaving!" Adelina said watching them.

"You need to seriously chill the fuck out Lina, she's allowed to enjoy herself." Adrienne said harshly.

"She's drunk!" Adelina repeated as her eyes followed them until they were no longer in eyesight.

"You guys are the shittiest fucking friends to exist. Kaia wouldn't ever allow this bullshit to happen." Although the club event was meant for Kaia, she denied the invitation since she had work on Monday and she also had to go shopping for some appropriate work outfits. She's only been back a week and she had to get her priorities straight, clubbing was not one of them. She'd rather cook herself a nice dinner and enjoy some wine alone than be surrounded by sweaty bodies dry humping each other.

Adelina threw back her shot of tequila and slammed her cup down before leaving the booth. She pushed past all the sweaty teens and left the club belonging to Hezekiah. He managed to get them into the VIP booth since he obviously owned the place.

Seeing she couldn't find her friend she sighed and went into her Cadillac XT4, she was not in the mood to deal with Acacia however she refused to allow her go and have sex with some stranger. She went onto her iMessage app and went to Acacia's contact. Just to her luck she discovered Acacia had stopped sharing her location around three hours ago, just before they came to the club. Adelina couldn't believe how immature and irresponsible her friend could be and pushed on the gas straight to Acacia's house.

"Fuck right there!" Acacia gripped onto Nine's head as he thrusted into his thot of the night.

There'd been a last minute location change, Acacia discovered she was very impatient and so within five minutes of them travelling she'd taken Nine's dick out and was slurping it down. He'd butted at a red light and turned on the next right, he pulled over and got into the back seat and then began delivering Acacia backshots.

"Yeah you like that, you like that don't you whore!" Acacia moaned as Nine degraded her and pulled on her freshly installed black sew-in, he thrusted into her and she met his movements as she began twerking back on him.

Nine couldn't like shorty knew exactly how to throw her shit back, he hadn't had sex so good in a hot minute this shit made him want to fill her to the rim with his cum.

"Fuck I'm about to nut." Nine announced and that's when he began picking up the pace and Acacia increased what she was doing. She could tell the affect she was having on him and she loved it, she loved giving men pleasure.

Nine shoved his dick inside Acacia before pumping his load into her, he fell back onto his leather back seat and Acacia followed.

Sweat glistened her forehead however she was nowhere near done, she smirked turning around to face Nine. She looked down at his dick that was completely inside her, she raised her hips slightly so she could see it and then she began going down on him. She slid up ave down as Nine rested his head on his leather seat and watched her do her thing.

"Fuck." Nine put his hand on either side of his waist and began following her motions, she increased her pace as pants and moans filled the air and that is how their night continued.

[I am very shit at sex scenes and I know this was horrible, I will never write one again or include one in this story that was it]