He had only been asleep for a little under two hours but his dream made it feel as if he was trapped back in the past living every second of that miserable time.

He got and headed straight to the bathroom. He didn't even feel like working out today. He felt really exauhsted. If he could he'd fall right back to sleep and not wake up for hours he gladly would.

After brushing his teeth he just stood in front of the mirror and didn't even recognize the man that looked back at him. He felt so lost sometimes and couldn't even explain it. Almost as If he's not living just existing and he was content with that cause it never seemed to change.

After showering he got dressed in a plain white hoodie and a pair of black jeans and pair of Balinciagas on his feet. As usual he had his diamond chain with the "A" on it. He added on another Cuban link diamond chain today.

He decided to roll a blunt. He felt like he really needed one in that moment but one turned into two. The other he smoked on his way to Ri'q's place.

Using the extra key that he had to the house he entered quietly carefully not to wake anyone up. After locking up again he made his way upstairs to Ari's bedroom where she lay asleep in her her Paw Patrol themed bed.

He closed the door but not completely. As he turned he came face to face with the barrel if Tariq's gun. He wasn't scared at all. He just looked straight into it just like he would any other time. Death wasn't a fear for him at all.

"Nigga what the fuck you doing here this early" Tari'q put his gum down when he realised that it was only Dior.

Dior just shrugged his shoulders and walked past his friend back downstairs. Tari'q followed closely behind him.

"It's almost six in the morning D" Tari'q stressed. Tari'q deffinelty enjoyed his beauty sleep and he hated anything getting in the way of it and Dior often did that mostly for no reason or unintentionally.

"We the only two motherfuckers in Chicago awake at this time nigga" Tari'q exaggerated.

Dior wasn't even listening he was by the window looking out through the curtains. He was extra paranoid this morning thanks to his dream. That's why he came here. He would have brought Sekani along with him but he didn't want to wake him this early since he had and long and grusome practice that had him in pain the day before.

"Where yo moms car at?" Dior asked still not looking back at Tari'q.

"She got up two days ago and decided to go live in Miami with her nigga. That I ain't even know about" Tari'q huffed.

Dior just gave Tari'q a puzzled look. He had no idea that Tariq's mom had a boyfriend but even worse that she left with this nigga out of nowhere.

"She was dead set on going there. She using her retirement money on that nigga. Couldn't tell her shit"

"And you'd know if you actually answered the phone" Tari'q said as he plopped down on the livingroom couch.

"Cause you be tryna FaceTime" Dior cut his eyes at him. Tari'q just enjoyed being extra. In Dior's opinion: anything you can say on FaceTime you can say on a regular call but no Tari'q insisted on FaceTime which Dior absolutely hated.

"Cause I be wanting to see yo face daddy" Tari'q batted his eyebrows at Dior earning a mug from him that causing him do burst out into laughter.