Chapter 12

~Few Minutes Earlier~

Sonic P.O.V:

Shadow take quite of time, I'm wonder what's he doing? I leave the table and go search for him around the park I saw my siblings playing with the other kid so I ask them if they saw him and to my luck they saw behind on of those trees, I went there and saw him talking to Rouge now my curiosity grow more but everything stop once I felt someone grabbing my arms and push me to a tree and.... pining me ???, who else could do that expect.... Amy Rose

Sonic: " Amy !?, what's that for * get a little annoyed*"

Amy: " hey Sonic ~, you didn't talk to me during the picnic, what's wrong ? Don't you miss me~ * smirk *"

Sonic: " not at all Amy * roll his eyes*, will you excuse me but I've boyfriend to find * try leave*"

Amy: " * push him back * why the hurry? We can talk until he come back, beside he's just like the other guy you date first, why don't you give on this boyfriend and live with me, having a girlfriend it's way better than having a boyfriend, I got a nice house, I can take care of you and your siblings and plus I'm not far from the Tails School and your siblings twins daycare, I can find you a nice job better than a janitor, And if in the future your siblings grow up and go and feel lonely, we can have our own child together, what do you say? * smirk and get closer to him as she try to kiss him*"

Sonic: " * put his finger on her lips as he push her face carefully away from his* I'll say keep dreaming Amy, first I'm not interested to girls, secondly my family are okay and don't need any help, and last thing I don't like you * get really annoyed*"

Amy: " oh you don't know that ....yet, come on how many guys did you date? 2? 4?, no matter how much you date them they don't stay more than two weeks, what make him different from the other, huh?, it's already a record that he stay a week with you but you know those people won't like to stay with someone who have a family to take care of, you know responsibility aren't there things, but I can do it, I know them and they loved me too, I've everything they need to lived"

Sonic: " I say no! And no! I can handle my family alone without help of any body and specially yours * get more annoyed*"

Amy: " * get mad* you everyone see you like a true example of a fighter but you know what I see, A coward, A weakling and A big ego brother who's only thinking about himself and not capable to effort anything to his siblings and plus let them suffer in a poor and filthy live, what do you they will react if one day they discovered about your little nasty night? Huh? Did you boyfriend know about it too?* smirk devilishly* "

Sonic: " * panic* What !? * shake quickly his head * yo-you don't know anything about me and I forbid you to approach any closer to me or my family ever again * angry tones and growl *"

Amy: " * keep smirking * oh Honey it's not me so gonna come to you, * whisper to his right ear* it you who'll come to me, all by yourself ~ *kiss his ear*"

Sonic: " * panic as his body froze and blush * what are you doing? S-stop that"

Amy: " stopping what ? ~* smirk more* you like that ~"

Sonic: "No, please... Stop mmmh...."

This is not good at all , I feel so uncomfortable and so disgusting about myself, and I can't hurt her because if by accident I do I may have a lot of problems it could get to take my siblings away from I really have to be careful.

Just the second she was about to kiss me Shadow arrive really mad push her away from me as he hold me close to him, I was surprise even Amy was that the first time that someone do this to me, he protectively warp his arms around me and growl at her telling to go away from me, she shrugged and left still looking at me with those evil eyes.

He keep hugging as he caressed my back asking me if I was okay, none of those guys that I date will do what he did or ask me if I'm fine , I quickly nod and hide my face on his chest fur, it's somehow make me feel save, after few minutes we back with the other enjoying  the rest of day, but.... her words still stuck in my mind, was she saying is true ? Am I really ego ? A Weakling? A  Coward? Am I really a pain for my family?

Those thoughts  they keep bothering me, I think I've a headache, but I've been thinking about Shadow reaction, you way push her away from me, protectively hugging me, caressing me, and asking if I'm okay, all those tiny things make me feel save and secure, in fact he didn't left my side after she left and in our way back home he hold my hand tightly, I wonder if he's faking it? or..., nah he probably faking it we make a deal. But even though it feel nice to have someone who worry for you.

~Few Minutes Later At Sonic House~

As I take what left from picnic that I made from the picnic basket and went to prepare dinner while Shadow help my twin siblings getting ready for the bath as Tails watch the TV, while I was cooking I heard my siblings loudly laughing, it's the first time that I head them enjoying their bath they usually ran away and hide I decided to pick a little, Shadow was playing with them with some of their toys as they make to each other weird and funny haire cuts with the shampoo foam.

I hold my laugh and left them alone, how for somebody can so nice to kids if he ,what he told me, never had a nice childhood? Could he do that because he wants to make up for the time of his childhood that he never had ? It could explain but as long they like him and it doesn't look suspicious to my family I'm fine by that.

Hopefully no one will find out