The Real Nithya😍

Start from the beginning

(Please don't start your repeat banter again. I don't understand what's going on between you both. But you are making me to do so much my sissy.. Okay I want you to be happy. Should go back to home soon. Take care dear)

Pugazh instructed his sister and bid bye.

"Namma ipo enga porom..."

"Periyedamellamilla... Chumma koncham privetaaa...."

"Okaaaayy...."

Gautham stopped the car in a pocket road which is empty like a desert. The tress on both the sides gave an artistic look to the night. Its shedded leaves on the road along with the shadow fell like a painting. The streetlights and the moonlight brings a unique shine to the ambience.

"Santhosh subramaniam moviele avanga night ice cream sappidaponath nyabagam varuth..."

Nithya playfully said.

"Antha movie nammale vitt pomaattaru pole..." Gautham reverted.

There comes a deep silence. They both don't know what is happening between them. Both are confused about each other's feelings. They haven't openly confessed about anything. But they behaves like they own each other.

"Udane paakanumnu solleet ne yean ipo silentaarukke..." Gautham broke the silence.

"Ungakitta ennellaamo pesanumnu thonuth..."

"Kekkaruthukk thaane naa dhideenu kelambi vanthe.."

"Enakk ungale rumba pudikum..." Nithya without any preface just blurted out openly.

"Enakk theriyum.... Oorukke theriyume.."

Gautham was making just fun of her without looking at her. But saying this, when he looked into her face, he got a bit nervous to see her serious look. Gautham immediately hold her hands, and made her stand right opposite to him. He pulled her cheeks up and looked straight into her eyes.

"Sorry ma... Sollu... Unakk enkitta perusa ethoo sollanumnu theriyum... Sollu..."

She turned back and walked a short distance. He too followed her. The road was deadly empty.... Silence of darkness made each other to hear their breaths. She waited for him to come near her. When he stood her beside, she just hold his hands and started walking again.

"Naa schoolilellam padichitirukumboth neraye crush irunthith... Yaarum nammale madhikkamaatanu theriyumakrathinaale chumma funaa eduthit poyite irukkum. Naa azhagaalle ella ponnungamaariyum attractiveaallenu enakke theriyum.. Aana athukkaaga naa entha changekkum try pannale..."