Aang: Like that girl that chased after us? Azula?

Y/n: You keep her name out of your vocabulary Aang! You know nothing of what she and I have been through!

Sokka: Bottom line is we need to do whatever we can to get the edge...

Wan Chi Tong: You think you are the first people to believe that their war was justified, countless others before you have come here to find weaknesses, weapons, or battle strategies!

Aang: We're just desperate to protect the people we love!

Wan Chi Tong: And now I will protect what I love...no one will ever visit here unless I say so...

He flaps his wings

Katara: He's bringing the library down! We need to leave!

Wan Chi Tong: Y/n you have given this place great knowledge that will help many people one day I thank you for that...do you plan on leaving?

Y/n: I'm afraid so...I'm sorry for what has happened...

Wan Chi Tong: As am I, would you like for me to let them go?

Y/n looks at them and sighs

Y/n: Yes, let them go...

Wan Chi Tong: Very well then, you have spoken...you all should leave now, once this place closes it won't be accessible to most...do make sure you visit again y/n so we may further your study...it'll be good to see knowledge go to helping others for a change...

Y/n: I will...

Y/n starts to walk out as the others follow

Zei: I think I'll stay here...I've been searching for this place for a long time...

They nod as they continue to leave

There is no talking between anyone

As the place crashes down y/n gets one last look at it all

They climb up the rope and climb outside

Y/n looks at the library become a memory...a once-great selection of knowledge now lost to the sand...

Sokka puts his hand on y/n's shoulder

It burns his hand

Y/n: You know what's funny? If you ask anyone in any nation about the fire nation, you'll hear nothing but horrible things, I've heard it all...but when you ask people inside our borders you'll hear the pride in one's voice, we are aware that we have issues but the only people that are going to look out for us are our own people since no one else will...I hope you feel good taking away something that we train so hard for...

Y/n tosses him his bag

Y/n: Patch yourself up...

Aang: Where's Appa?

Toph: I'm sorry...

Aang: You let them take Appa! Y/n find his heat signature or something!

Y/n: Funny, all of the sudden you need my help...I can't find him...in this heat and how long he's been gone, it's far too late...

Aang: Toph how could you!

Toph: I can't see very well in the sand...

Katara: She saved our lives...

Sokka: But now who's gonna save ours...?

Y/n: I will...

Aang: I'm looking for Appa...