„Isn't it too dangerous?" someone asked. „We made some preparation. Mr. An scouted the Area. And Mr. Han is working on the car." Eun-hyuk explained to them. „Hang on, Four eyes." Byeong-Il now cut him off.

„Who's going, then? Are we drawing straws?" he asked And everyone now looked at Eun-Hyuk expectant. „It's an important mission, so the ones most likely to succeed will go." He said matter of factly.

_______________

Mi-Sun watched Sang-Wook a little after Eun-Hyuk left him and listened to the interaction of him and Seong-Wan. „You have better manners now." Jae Heon notes. „Aren't you leaving?" Sang-Wook asked him.

„should finish first. You wanna join me again Mi-Sun?" Jae Heon asked as he looked to the girl that was standing by the door. „Of course" she smiled as she walked to him and sit down before taking the offered shot of Soju. It became like a little tradition between the three of them at the evening being for a while together and Mi-Sun and Jae Heon drinking a little.

Both the Men mean much to her. And she knew that for them goes the same, even though Sang-wook doesn't show it much. His actions do, whenever something dangerous happens, he is by her side and ready to protect her. The same goes to Jae Heon, she appreciates it, they feel like big brothers to her and it makes her happy to have them by her and also makes her feel save.

While she looked at the two men in silence while drinking her shot, she just smiled to herself and enjoyed their little moment of peace.

_______________

Hyun-soo POV

As he was walking through the hallways he suddenly heard a melody playing, he frowns slightly as he slowly walked to the direction where he heard it playing and found Ji-su on a bench sitting with a guitar.

„It's been a long time since I heard music." he made himself noticeable before sitting down as well on the bench. „It was abandoned in a corner somewhere." she said as she stopped playing and admired the guitar. „What Song was that?" he asked curious.

„I just improvised. There are only four strings, anyway. The melody was a bit dull, wasn't it?" she asked him with a small smile as she wanted to put the guitar away again but he stopped her. „I'd like to hear the whole song." he spoke a little hesitant.

„Really?" she asked smiling as she took the guitar again but then groans very softly in pain. „Are you hurt?" he asked as he noticed. „It's nothing serious. I'm fine." she said but he saw that it wasn't really the truth but he also knew that she didn't wanted to talk about it so he let it go and watched her starting to play again.

He fell in a little trance as he just looked forward and listened to the melody. „Sweet Home" he mumbled to himself. „Hm?" she hums as she looked up to him.

„This Song. It makes me feel like I'm home." he said as he described that what he feels while listening. „Thanks." she smiled as she continues to play. „For what?" he asked and looked at her again.

„I didn't have a title for this song. But you just gave it one. Sweet Home" she spoke smiling as she also then looked at him. He fell In his own little world again as he listened again fully to a song.

Memory's of his family were running through his head as everything was still good. The whole floor here and the rooms played in front of his inner eyes as suddenly a smile flashed in front of him.

A very familiar one, that one smile that let him feel like home beside the song played in the background.

_______________

He was standing at the roof edge, looking down at the driving cars on the street while his feet slowly were going over the edge as he suddenly heard the sound of a door behind him. As he looked over his shoulder, he saw a girl coming out with a big laundry basket in her arms.

She didn't notice him as she was walking to the laundry and taking it off. She had beautiful large brown eyes, beautiful and soft looking long brown hair, her skin was a beautiful milky color and her lips were a tinted coral color. He didn't noticed how much he was staring til the girl cleaned her throat and brought him with that out of his trance.

He widened his eyes slightly as he realized her eyes were on him and get embarrassed as he saw the amused grin that appears on her face.

„Done with starring?" she chuckles and her voice let a warm shudder running down his spine. „W-what?" he brings out softly.

She titled her head to the side with a smile and looked at him from head to toe. „You were starring at me just now. But anyway, what are you doing up there? Do you want to jump?" she asked and took the basket full of laundry from the floor.

He gulped softly and looked to the floor for a moment. What should he tell her now? Should he say, 'Yes I planned to just now before you came up here'? Of course not, she would be terrified or something!

„You know, when you would do it, you would cause a lot of trouble for a lot of people here, so don't do it" she said and shakes her head.

Is she joking right now with him? They looked at each other for a while until she let out a sigh. „It will always get better no matter how bad everything seems right now...don't give up and fight for your happiness. Suicide is a Solution for a temporary problem...but you will miss your whole life, so don't do something so stupid. I know it sounds not really convincing from a stranger but believe me. I know exactly how you feel right now and promise you, it will get better" she said and gave him a tight and honest smile before walking down from the roof again.

He looked after her without knowing what to say. Was she right? How can she know how he feels and what he is going through? Why was he suddenly thinking about something like that? Did she really just moved something in him even though it was just a little nudge?

He took a deep breath and looked up at the sky. 'Why is everything so how it is right now?' he thought.

_______________

And suddenly the realization hit him.

'I like her...'

____________________

See y'all in the next chapter!!💜💜