'You know what you should do... if you really wanna be true to what you are feeling right now, ' a small voice said in his head and he could only let out a sigh, walking back into the bedroom to change his clothes so he could get ready for university.

When they had decided to stay together for a week like this... Earth had made up his mind. He would use this time away from Pan to think about what exactly he wanted to do. Did he want to keep fighting for this... relationship? Or had he fallen out of love... and started liking...someone other than Pan? It hadn't even taken a day to already know the answer to these two questions... but as he had decided, he would give this whole thing a week and only than decide, to be completely sure about it.

.

.

.

Earth sighed, scrolling through the chat a last time and looking at his last message, that clearly showed that Pan had read it.

"I'm coming back home tomorrow... let's have a talk then, okay?"

During the whole week there had been not a single message from his boyfriend, and though he had sent the other one or two to check on him... Earth didn't midn the lack of messages. Instead of focusing on what he would have to tell his boyfriend once he came home, he preferred just enjoying the time with Mix and Vee, the evenings full of movies or playing games. And he had to admit: even if Mix looked more lika a bookworm who wouldn't even touch games... in the end he ended up winning every single videogame they played. To a point where he was even accused of cheating.

"I don't cheat... I just observe you two and know what you will do next, " he grinned and took the next slice of pizza, eating it as if it was a precious treasure that he would only get to eat once in a lifetime. Earth's favourite pizza....

"Don't look like this... here."

Mix just shook his head, bringing his piece of pizza to Earth's mouth and feeding him the rest of it, until it was completely gone... While the two of them were completely in their own world, staring and smiling at each other, Vee coulodn't help but stare at them, trying to hide a laugh. He felt a little like the third wheel here... but it had been this way for the past days already. And this was his apartment...

The two would have probably stayed in this trance for longer, if it wasn't for the sudden ring of Mix' phone that made him come back to reality and quickly wipe his hand, before accepting the call.

"Oh hey Ming."

Earth and Vee exchanged an unsure glance before looking back at Mix to see what the call was about.

"Yes I was planning on coming back home tomorrow... but if you want I could come home earlier...  You would pick me up? Of course, sure... That works perfectly. I'll see you in half an hour then." And with that, the call had ended not even five minutes later and left the two others a little dumbfounded about the happenings... Ming would be picking Mix up? That sounded a little... unexpected.

Once Mix placed his phone down, his face first showed a confused expression which dissolved into a happy smile, not too long after.

"So... are you gonna leave us in the dark or...?" Vee raised an eyebrow while crossing his arms. The interrogation had officially started.

"Um Ming called me and said he missed me... I was originally going back home tomorrow afternoon but he asked me if I couldn't come back today already, since he was missing me... and that he wanted to come pick me up so I wouldn't overwork myself..."

"That sounds nice ... but remember if anything happens, you can always call us, okay?" Earth gave him a caring smile before the three of them got up, packing Mix' things together and making sure he wouldn't help out too much, except for taking care of his underwear. It didn't take long to be honest, Mix being the tidy and neat person he was, and only a minute after they had finished up, the doorbell was ringing.

While Earth and Mix were still putting the last things together, Vee went for the door and soon came back with Ming... whose first action was to stop Mix in his movements and give him a soft hug...

"I missed you Phi... I should have taken care of you these past days... but I thought it was a better idea to finish my art project as quickly as possible so that i could then spend my time with you ," the younger sweetly said and gave his surprised boyfriend a kiss, that seemed caught off guard by all these words. Not only he was though.

'Didn't you just say a week ago that he went through worse things already? What game are you playing... Nong Ming??'

But of course, Earth didn't say anything, keeping the friendly smile on his face and acting, as if he was completely supporting this. He was, but rather than their relationship, Earth was supporting what would make Mix happy. And if it was this relationship for now... he would be supportive.

"I missed you too, " Mix replied while patting his boyfriends head and picking up some of the things.

"I'll take them...  you shouldn't overwork yourself."

And with that, Earth had taken over Mix' two bags, coming outside with the couple to Ming's car and helped Ming putting everything in the trunk. In the meantime, Mix slowly got himself in the passenger seat so that only Earth and Ming were left outside alone.

"Thank you for helping my boyfriend"

"I hope you will not treat him like that again... I'll have my eyes on you, " The older said silently  going back in, where Vee was already waiting for him.

"That was... unexpected..."

Earth just let out a soft sigh, taking off his shoes in the entrance before walking completely into the apartment and sitting down on the couch again. Now that Mix wasn't here anymore... it almost felt a little empty for him. As if you had just removed the sun and suddenly, everything was dark.

"Man... don't make this face... you look as if your favourite food ceased to exist..." Vee muttered, laying down on the couch as well while he stared at the pizza and the open drinks from their little...party. It had quieted down without Mix being there... even the older had to admit this fact. "So... what did you decide on your situation?"

Earth sighed, turning to the other side so that he could look at his friend... before slowly opening his mouth to give an answer.

"I like Mix..."

"Yea that is quite obvious... and...?"

"I am going to break up with Pan... there is no point continuing this relationship when I don't love him anymore... ."

Vee sat up a little, filling up Earth's glass again and handing it over to him, before he poured some of the alcohol in his and raised his glass.

"And what about your feelings for Mix? Are you going to tell him?"

If he was really honest with himself... he had recognised since a while ago the way both Earth and Mix would glance at each other when the other was talking, but both were completely oblivious to it. How couldn't they? So much was going on at the moment and both of them were still in a relationship, so wrapping their heads around their feelings probably wasn't an easy thing to do.

"I .... will keep it to myself for now. Maybe... I will tell him in the future, if him and Ming ever break up."