Sinamaan ko na lang siya ng tingin. "Masarap yung ginawa mo, stupid."

"Really?" He sounded amused. Sumandal siya habang nakangisi at pinagmasdan ako, pati ang leeg ko. He's like admiring an artwork. I feel like he left marks and it's already showing!

I cupped his cheeks and my kisses went down on his jaw and neck. When I started nipping the skin, I felt a slap on my ass. Natawa ako at napalitan ito ng bahagyang pagtili nang bigla siyang tumayo at binaba ako sa lamesa.

As I gazed up into his eyes, they were brilliant and soft with a grin, and his lips appeared desperate for the kiss that I had welcomed. We had another moment, and I'm very sure I'd be giggling like a teenage girl. My heart was racing at a furious pace. The kiss is incredibly intense, brimming with both love and desire.

This is one of the best feelings I've ever felt.

The next morning, we woke up earlier than usual. We have a morning event to attend.

It's an event focused on our organization, Les Voleurs. I, as the representative of the Vosslen family and the Infinito, as the representative of the racers. 

I'm with my glam team, people who were working for me since my first event since I was sixteen. I trust them so much with my hair, makeup and outfit.

"Uhm," I paused, looking at the two dresses my stylist held. One is a nude strapless formal dress and the other one is a red off shoulder with high slit pleated dress. Both of them are too... low cut. "I don't like both." I frankly said.

"Really? You used to request this dress to me." She held the first dress higher, sounding slightly confused with what I said.

"I changed my mind na eh." I faked a smile. Oh my god, I feel bad because it seems like they prepared hard for that dresses. 

Kasalanan 'to ni Sam. I checked my neck this morning and I freaking saw hickeys there! Of course, I have to find ways to cover those up without admitting to my glam team that I have those marks! I have to keep my professional image. 

In the end, I've get to choose what to wear a white turtle neck long sleeve dress and red high heels for a strike of color. They also asked me to carry a pairing red purse bag.

Pagkahakbang ko pa lang sa stairs, para na akong pinagpapawisan. Dahil na iyon sa init ng araw at dahil na rin sa pagkataranta. Hindi ko tuloy alam kung naiinitan ba ako o nanlalamig. I fanned myself with my hands. I really have to pull my shit together.

Axcel is waiting at the car, as usual hindi pa siya pumapasok. Nakasandal lang siya roon habang nagcecellphone. He's wearing a suit and tie and he's not a red head anymore. Mas lalong lumakas ang dating niya pero ang nagawa ko lang ay tumawa.

Natawa na lang ako dahil familiar ang eksena na 'to. Dati kinikilig pa ako dahil ang gwapo niya tuwing ganiyan ang ayos pero ngayon wala na. 

The butterflies for him are gone.

Axcel and I, we're okay now. It's actually a surprise that we don't feel awkward around each other at all. Things came back to its own places naturally. And it seems like Axcello Steer is not the type of person who likes to have a serious conversation about resolving feelings. I think he prefers to go with the flow and not too stress over it too much. Whatever happens happens. 

And I don't think it's too much of a big deal to him. 

Business weighs heavier than attraction to people who craves revenge for their loved ones.

Hindi pa siya tapos sa pinunta niya rito at wala siyang panahon para sa pagmamahal. In the end, Axcello Steer is still all about business.

"Good morning!" I greeted him.