The date

The school day flew by so fast I completely forgot what I did in half the lessons, but it was okay because I was too focused on mine and Jordan's date tonight.

As soon as I got out of school, I ran home with my headphones in and went into my room to get showered, dressed, prettier. Literally everything you do when your about to go on a date even though I wasn't actually leaving my house.

I got in the shower with my music playing ' girl crush- Harry styles' and I was singing my heart out to it as well, I think my grandmother was laughing at me from down the stairs. I couldn't blame her I had a terrible voice and we all knew it, even Jordan.

It was outfit picking time, I had too many to count but I knew I couldn't wear them all even if I wanted to. After about 10 minutes of searching I came to the conclusion that I will be wearing a oversized hoodie and shorts. Very basic I know but if I wasn't leaving my house no need to get that dressed up.

Now all I had to do was wait for Jordan to get here. I was checking my phone every 2 seconds acting like the world was just going slower because they knew I was excited about something. But finally, after what felt like years jordan turned up and my door dressed in his usual clothing of course.

I let him in and we sat on the sofa, watching teen wolf as he said he's never watched it before and I found that insulting. We were sat there for hours just staring at the screen when I felt Jordan's eyes on me. I looked back at him with a smile.

" what" I asked laughing a little.

" you're beautiful" he replied, his eyes still glued on mine.

This gave me confidence I didn't know I had. Suddenly out of no where Jordan kissed me passionately. I had never felt anything like this before but I knew right in that moment I wanted him more than anything in the world.

" I'm ready, Jordan"

He stopped kissing me for a second and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

" are you sure?" I loved that he was making sure that I was okay with it ( this is how it should go with anyone of course)

" I'm sure" and with that said, we went to my bedroom and the rest of the night was a blur, a very rememberable blur though. I wasn't sure how to describe it but I knew it was right. It felt right.

Afterwards, I lay my head on his chest while he played with my hair. I felt my eyes get heavy so I drifted off to sleep. Jordan had his arm around my waist and soon fell asleep too with his head burned into my hair.

I don't think I've ever felt anything so right in my life. I knew this rude boy was the one for me, he always was.

A/N:
Yayy another one. I'm not into writing smut stuff so sorry about that guys.

But what's going to happen to her now I wonder

Make sure you check out Jordan's pov I will start updating that soon, just give me time :)