Dine & Dash (pralogue)

((These are gonna suck till i get the writing style down so forgive me))

Ivilan stared at (name) 'her manners are disgusting...why does my brother see it fit to marry such a women when her daughter is like this....'

'He has lost his ways, i can't believe your the head of this family...you're lucky i'm already married' Ivilan thought, glacning at his brother who was happily talking.

He glanced back to (name) seeing her glancing gaze to her phone, 'That's broken' he thought.

He digs into his bag "(Name)...your phone doesnt seem functional.." He spoke up.

"Umm...n-no it's fine sorry i'll put it down" she mumbled placing her phone on the table.

Ivilan pulled out his phone and dialled a number, "Yes hello...bring a thing for me and come down with your equipment".

(Name) stared at him silently before staring at the table.

'Mmm this table fancy...that's marble...is that gold?" She thought trying to get through this till she got her food.

"Hmm you seem to know a bit about furniture" Ivilan scoffed.

'Well if letting random recommendations play while i work, and getting distracted by judging interior design then being productive..then yes i know a bit' (Name)/thought taking a sip of her water.

"Ahh brother you did bring the gifts correct!?" Viktor happily smiled, The white haired man seems bugged before lifting up a bag "Yes you worry wort" he scoffed.

~+BEZZZZZZZZ+~ (Strawberry..mother...)

A phone buzzed. It was (Names) phone, She glanced at it. "Pick it up but step outside" Ivilan Ordered.

Quickly taking her phone and rushing out.

•POV Change•(Please im still testing to see which pov works better)

+Blep!+

"Hello?" (Name) Spoke

"hey bestie....are you.....are you free right now...I was- i-i..."

"Whoa hey, what's wrong?"

"Are you free?"

"......"

"H-hello?"

"yep im free but im far from home talk to me" she spoke finding a bench.

"Well-"

Before Kassy could continue talking the phone was snatched out of her hands, Quickly turning around to see the thief running.

"Hey get back here!" You tried to remove your heals but forgot they're boots. "Dammit!" you curse. Looking back up to see another guy dragging the thief back.

'What superhero bullshit,' You thought.

"Is this phone yours ma'am?" He spoke in a deep yet caring voice. "Yes....it is....thank you" you mumbled.

"What the hell man why are you so strong?!?" The theif bickered. "Well i do 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups" The man joked

'...a one hitman reference?' You thought looking up from your barely functioning phone. "I'll be on my way now with this little fox returning as much stuff as possible, please stay safe" he smiled walking away.

'Huh...what a nice man,......didi i already forget what he looks like'.........."KASSY!" you shouted remembering out of nowhere.

Quickly entering your pin and abusing your phone with how hard your tapping looking for kassys number