Two Outfits (prologue)

((Hello this is doing better than I expected. Anyways disclaimer-any and all art that I do not claim as mine belongs to the original artist if you can find the link or page to the arties work that would be a blessing thank you))

Time passed as your mother talked on the phone to her friends, you were still beyond confused with everything that was happening.

"(Name)? (Name)deary?" Your mother called snapping you out of her thoughts. "Yes?" You answered "is everything okay? Your frowning more than usual" she worried.

You shook your head and waved your hands slightly panicked "no im fine mom just thinking!" Your mother didn't seem happy with your response before sliding closer and sitting next to you. Before you could move away from her icky affection she pulled you into a hug.

"Ack mom!" You struggled to escape but she held on tighter "dont hide things from your loving mother! You need to talk to me if you're feeling down or something off okay?" She sighed covering your face in kisses.

You sighed letting out a slight smile when a voice interrupted "It's a breath of fresh air to see a mother and her daughter get along so well. Unfortunately we are here" the butler spoke, Your face turned red in embarrassment getting out of the limo door as fast as possible.

Once you stepped out you noticed a few people looking at you weirdly, at first you thought it was because of your exit. But then you realized you were in the rich side of town..in a dirty school uniform you haven't washed in a while.

Even more embarrassed to be seen this way, your other stepped out glaring at the bystanders "do we have a problem?" She said in a low tone. They all just walked off "thought so" she huffed.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asked walking over to your side. You nodded walking over to the extremely fancy dress shop. A little bell rang as the door opened a cheery voice spoke up "Hello! Welcome to dressnbest (dressing best/ dress-in-best) how may I help you!" The young man spoke.

"Hello! Were here to pick up outfits rrba2 and ccqutw please!" Your mother smiled, the male bowed "of course right away" he smiled walking over to a rack of dresses covered in a protective case.

He walked over holding out the two outfits "here you are" he said, before you could look at the outfits you presumed to be dress your mother hid them behind her back.

"Wha- ma-" she cut you off " Before you say anything I picked these outfits for you dont worry since the theme of the restaurant tonight is black Raven so we have to wear all black or something with feathers, and I didn't want you looking like a pimp soo-".

'You were offended..the chance to be a pimp was right in your grasps and your own mother stole it. The betrayal!'

You thought pouting "one-day dear maybe when you're in college, anyways here" she pushed you into a changing room. Holding the protected out up to your body, tilting your head you doubt it would fit...

-meanwhile-

Your mother sat on a bench scrolling through her phone when the bell rang again. She looked up and saw a young lady walk in.

 She looked up and saw a young lady walk in