Dont Get Hair In The Food(Prologe)

((I want to try and push put 10 chapters for this story so im mostly focusing on this!))
(Im also going to try and write in 3 pov wish me luck)

-3 P.O.V-
(Mothers/Name) was caught off guard and her smile fell for a second, but she picked it back up "I cant teeeelll you~" she sang booping her daughter's noes.

"...you can't or you won't?" (Name) raised an eyebrow, staring deadpan at her mother, "I won't!" (M/n) Cheerly smiled. She paid the money to cell, zipping up the outfit (name) choose.

The two females walked back to the limo sitting in the seats they were in before, (name) took out her phone, shocked at the amount of missed texts she had.

'They're all from Kassy she thought before calling her.

~riiinnggg~.....~riiiiinnngg~...√Hello, there you've reached the voice mailbox of kassy sungben! If I didn't pick up im most likely dead-

√Id caller -boot hang!√

"Hello?" She answered, her friend giggling on the other line "why did you ass take so long to get to me?!" Her muffled voice yelled, (name) laughed "my bad I was busy" they explained.

"Yeah yeah whatever" kassy huffed, "why did you call me," the female asked getting a better spot in her limo seat "oh yeah...umm" she was going to talk but it sounded like she was choking.

...

...

...

...

The silence was painful "hello?" (Name) called making sure they didn't lose connection "i-im still here...umm look im sorry for bothering you never mind it" kassy laughed...but it was different...she noticed it since...it started happening more often..not just when schools over.

"Kassy ar-" "oh look at the time gotta go!" Kassy smiled hanging up "Kas-"

√Beep Beep Beep√

-Second P.O.V-

You stared at your screen frowning slightly, 'the hell is wrong with her' you thought staring back out the window of the limousine.

But you couldn't help but wonder why she called you. Picking up your phone you dialled someone else number.

The phone didn't even get a chance to ring when a voice spoke up "Hey sugar tits need something?". You rolled your eyes," did anything happen with kassy mat?"

"Oh...and here I thought I managed to get her to tell you....well...apparently as of nothing new izza managed to get under her skin and she wanted you to come over to cheer her up." Matt shuffled around his room.

"Oh...so I can assume she won't go to the movies huh?" You stated the obvious, mat sighed "well that's what a normal person would do but seeing as how she pushed us to go I think somethings wrong...but she told me things she doesn't want you to know."

Now your curiosity and worries peaked "Oh and why is that now?" You asked, "Trust me...you will want to hear it from her.." Is all mat said before hanging up.

Slowly lowering your phone and letting your hand rest beside you. Staring off into space about what on earth kassy doesn't want you to know.

-time skip-

Scrolling through your phone, you received a text

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notifications~
_________________________________________
| |
|Slimthcc: Ayo i'll be in town next week |
|prepare yo ass :3 | |________________________________________|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~