One More Week. (prologue start)

'Beep Beep Beep!' Your alarm screamed, rolling over and smashing it on the ground, breaking it before rolling back to sleep.

"(Name) its time to wake up~" your mother sang peaking into your room. "Noo..." You grumbled covering your head with the blanket "Oh I know you stayed up late but you need to get up" she sang again ripping the sheets away from you.

"God mom!!" You shivered trying to grab something to cover up "now now sweetie you have to go" she smiled.
You looked up at her "you seem awfully happy" you muttered "that's because I have a date later today!" She smiled happily "hmm new guy?" You yawned stretching only for your mother to pull on your ear "OWOWOWOWOOW!"

You screeched "How rude! But if you must know for the past few years I've been seeing a guy...a very nice guy who im sure you're going to love! He's the main reason I've been able to upgrade so many of your things!" She rambled.

"Huh..here I thought you got a raise at the crappy job you've had for 3 years" you muttered as you got dressed in your uniform "oh no never my boss is an ass who doesn't know the meaning of struggle" she grumbled.

She looked at the clock, "Oh speaking of job I have to go! I made breakfast please eat I sent your alarm 1 hour earlier so you could eat" she kisses your cheek "mom whyyy" you grumbled realizing you lost a good hour of sleep just to eat "because I need to make sure my baby eats okay?" She pouted pulling the sad eyes.

".......ugh fine.. I'll eat" you sighed as she cheered "perfect now then off I go goodbye sweetheart!" Your mother screamed as she ran down the stairs and out the front door, walking down to the small dining room you saw pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausages (or for my vegan/ vegetarian readers. Fruit salad, oatmeal/cereal)
Dishing your food and sitting by the tv, grabbing your phone and checking the fanfiction you were reading last night.

------

Walking down the street half-awake needing a nap. You were hardly paying attention when you bumped into someone. You heard a scream "e-" "OH MY GOSH DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THESE SHOES ARE!" you covered your ears looking up "im so so-" "Gosh of course you're a filthy commoner..." She scoffed "never mind I can't be seen with you" she kicked the coffee mug too you "be a dear and pick that up" she huffed walking away.

You couldn't even get a word in glaring at her disappearing figure you slowly stood up "fucking bitch" you grumbled shaking your now wet sleeves "yo! (Name)" your friend called out for you "who the hell was that stuck up bitch" your other friend spoke up "I don't know but I saw a crest it seems like she goes to that damm high-class school Instone privet Academy" you explained.

"Damm...but what was she doing here? IPA is half a town away from here!" Your friend pointed out. "Kassy how should I know?" You glared at your friend "...(name) your phone screen.." Your eyes widened.

"Nononono! Don't tell me it's cracked!" You cried grabbing your phone from ben "it's not badly cracked.." He muttered "tch..but its.." You sighed feeling the bad day vibes sink in. "Oh come on it's a tiny crack it's not much so hurry your asses up before we're late!"

(Kassy)