The Eye

A/N:
I honestly didn't think, that I would update today... But here it is!

I got a few comments on the last story (and I appreciate them VERY much!), but I would like to have some of you great minds to give feedback! Lots of it!

BEWARE: I get hyper of reading comments... xD

Now, this story was just something I thought about, when I saw the painting "The Eye" by Carel Weight. By the way - all rights, of the story, goes to me. All rights, of the painting, goes to Carel Weight.

Now enjoy!

According to an ancient prophecy, which is rumoured to be written by the Gods themselves, a family bloodline of great warriors was created. Their job was to push evil back and keep the peace and righteousness fairly well across the world. But after many generations a warrior will die in battle, before he manages to become a parent and the bloodline will end. The God of chaos, Chanzaoi, will recognize this as his chance to end the world of the living. Chanzaoi will assemble the lesser spirits of hate, grief, destruction, anger and greed. Together, and with use of their demons and djinns, they will transform the world into a burning havoc. Chanzaoi is the weakest of the Gods and does not have the power required to assemble the spirits. He will have to link with a mortal child when it is born and from then on, Chanzaoi will gain power by hurting the people around his human host. As the other Gods knew about this, it is said that Remours, the God of justice and the future, will, in the time of need, give a righteous man the ability to see into creatures' souls by using an internal eye, so that he can slay the host used by Chanzaoi. This ability was given the name 'The Eye'.

The woman came running through the gardens, stumbling on the path because of her speed. She held her arm over her left eye. She was a fairly young and absolutely beautiful woman, if you ignored her ragged clothes, the grey streaks in her hair, filthy skin, deep gashes and other grim looking wounds that is.

Shortly after a boy came running after her down the pathway, he was nothing but a child and yet he still had a terrified and panicked look on his face.

"Mother! Wait up!" He yelled as high as he could.

"No! Get away from me! Don't touch me, you monster!" The woman yelled, tears streaming down her face, as she picked up her pace after shortly looking back at her son.

"I-I didn't mean to! I-I'm sorry, mother! Please forgive me!" The child began stuttering while sobbing loudly; he didn't watch where he ran and accidently tripped himself, falling head first towards the ground. The mother kept running as fast as she could, not daring to look back at her child. She wouldn't stop. Not this time.

"Please mother, come back. I-I didn't mean to." The child whispered, desperately wishing for his mother to come back. He hadn't meant to; he really hadn't meant to hurt her again.

Opening his eyes, he look around. He is in a dark room. No, not a room. A gigantic clearing in a forest. How has he gotten there? And what is that... he is tied to a pole? A quick glance over his right shoulder confirm just that. The pole is made of wood, his hands are tied very tight behind him and his clothes are ripped completely apart several places. Then he remember...

"Hey. Hey! Boy! You need to wake up, we are here." Someone shook him roughly, and slowly he opened his eyes. A man with dark brown hair, blue eyes and a moustache looked at him.

"Great, you're awake. We are here." He got out of the car, pulling his bags out and then moving towards the big manor. A Gigantic lush forest surrounded it, and he thought it must be a beautiful sight from one of the higher windows. He knocked when he came to the door, but was extremely surprised, when it slowly creaked open.