Chapter 2

Jenna's POV

5:30pm

Thursday 19th February

"Hurry up, we're running late" I rushed. "Can you please at least help me?" she said while struggling to put on the dress.

"It's not my fault you didn't want to come to the exercise camp with me" I said smartly.

She gave me a blank stare "You can go to this art gallery by yourself" she stated while walking off.

"Leila I was kidding" I laughed. She just screwed up her face and rolled her eyes. This bitch.

"Suck in" she followed and I zipped it up. "Oh god" she exclaimed. "What?"

"What size is this?" "12" she looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm a 16" she exclaimed.

"But you fit though, and it brings out your curves." I said examining her while looking proud.

She groaned "What curves?" while flailing her arms.

I scoffed "Stop acting like a baby and let's go"

I grabbed her arm and dragged her out my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV

5:00pm

" So, you excited to meet your one true love?" asked Simon, one of my assistants.

I sighed "Sure"

He looked at me with a sly look on his face. "Hmm, alright then"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing" he smiled and giggled while handing a lint roller to one of my personal stylists.

I tightened my lips and furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" asked Simon.

"Oh nothing" I reversed. He sucked his teeth and I just smirked.

"All done" the oldest of my personal stylists marveled. "Thanks Angela" I commented and proceeded to walk to the door with Simon right behind.

"So where are we going to meet this gem?" Simon interjected.

"At the art show, Jenna invited her" I recalled. "I'm so excited" he beamed. I just rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leila's POV

6:10 pm

We walked inside of the building that was holding the event, L'etablissement de Mademoiselle Anne. Hmm, fancy.

"Come on, stop daydreaming" rushed Jenna.

As we walked inside, I was stunned. It was gorgeous; not something that I'd see everyday.

The pinks and the light oranges mixed perfectly giving the room a calm feeling; it was well-appointed. The Corinthian styled columns that were scattered across the room made it feel even more elegant, like I was in Greece.

"Ok, so we missed the Pop Art display, but we're in time to see the Realism section" she stated.

"Well hello, nice to see you here" a guy in a well fitted suit interrupted.

"Hey!" Jenna exclaimed hugging the attractive guy.

"Leila, this is Anthony, Anthony, this is Leila" he placed out his hand and I gladly took it. "Nice to meet you" he smiled while shaking my hand. I smiled back at him.

He was gorgeous; he had blue eyes, dark blonde hair placed in a bouffant- like style, kind of like Bruno Mars, and he was tall like 6'0.

"Well, I guess I should get back to my wife. Nice meeting you Leila"he chuckled. Pause. Why? Why?

I smiled back "Nice meeting you too" and like that he walked out of my life. I internally screamed. The hottest ones are either gay or married.

"Don't worry, the guy I have for you is much better" Jenna reassured. I chuckled and proceeded to the next displays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:20pm

It was the after party of the event and everyone was laughing, talking or dancing. I don't know why there even is an after party after an Art Show.

Jenna was next to me looking through the crowd desperately "Who are you looking for?"

"Picasso" she deadpanned. We looked at each other for a few seconds "I am getting sick of this attitude" I responded. She smiled.

"I'm looking for Tyler" Oh. Him. I completely forgot.

"M-maybe he's not here" I stuttered. "I texted him about 10 minutes ago"

"He probably had an emergency" I continued. "He has people for that"

Damn rich people. "I'm going to look for him" she said without waiting for my response leaving me........ alone.

I just stood there rubbing my arm, so I took out my phone to make it seem like I was busy. I decided to walk to the seating areas and while walking I bumped into a hard body- which caused my phone to fall.

"Hey!" they responded angrily. I reached down to grab my phone and stood back up " I-I- I'm sorry" I stuttered while averting my eyes.

"Oh no, I'm sorry" he said with a change of tone in his voice. I looked up at him and wow, was he handsome.

He had black hair that was slicked back, light brown eyes and thick eyebrows that complimented his face along with stubble. He was even more gorgeous than the other guy I saw earlier.

I realized that I had been staring at him for a while and looked else where. He chuckled and I blushed.

"What's your name, beautiful?" I blushed again. "Leila"

"Nice to meet you Leila" he took my hand and kissed it. "I'm Tyler"

I think this is the beginning of something new.