S̾t̾a̾r̾t̾e̾d̾

Start from the beginning

I wanna see that in person so I will definitely go to the mall, the thing is that Jeje won't let me go alone so she might come with me.

I am so excited!! I finally get to see small Daniel. I have always being curious how he looks from close. He is also cute in his original body. His second body is also good looking, but I find his original body cuter.

Is sad that he got bully. I will become friends with both of his bodies. Also I should try to become friends with Vasco, that man is so cute. And funny, he doesn't even try to be funny, but somehow I find him funny.

I think he should become friends with Jeje. They would definitely be a disaster, and I am up for seeing that duo. They both like dogs, pets in general, they look mean but are nice, are misunderstand a lot. They are more like siblings. Anyways I want coffee.

My nice half sister lives close from here. Maybe I should go for a walk, she is probably having sex with her new boyfriend. What a slut, she has had more than a hundred surgeries in her body. No she wasn't born with a big ass, she paid a doctor to make her a big ass, same with her chest area.

What did Esteban even saw on her? The man was definitely blind to marry someone like her and even have a kid with her. The kid is awesome, he not stubborn like his father, nor a two face like his mother. Thank god he didn't grew up with his mother.

------------

Today was the day of the mall event. Jeje was going to come with me but Camila send her to get groceries. I was able to memorize where I live, but I don't know how to get to the mall I used gps. Today I will also get the school uniform.

Camila has being going out to walk seeing where things are, and making some friends. Jeje on the other hand has being spending money like crazy buying manga, clothes and shoes.

I dress up, a black hoodie first, on top of it a big green shirt, black pans with grey chains hanging out, I put on some rings and a black bucket hat. I don't look that bad, I need to take fashion classes.

< the cross bag won't be included >

Anyways I got out an start looking for the mall. I got there after sometime, I first got to some stores. There was some noises coming from outside and saw crowd of people forming. I got closed and saw Mira holding Zack, I look at that other side and small Daniel was there shaking. Zack was about to punch small Daniel but I stopped it.

" Stop, what are you doing?" I say gosh, I feel like the 'pick me girl at school'

" who are you!" scream Zach while Mira was still holding his arm trying to stop him.

" Am his friend, so what about it huh!?" I am not mad Zack I just part of my acting skills.

" Zack lest go" say Mira

" You are damn lucky today, Pal" say Zack.

" Don't be like that in public" spoke Mira.

They left and I just stood there while small Daniel was behind my back watching.

" T-Thank you" small Daniel said after some minutes.

" No problem, are you okey though did he punch you?" yeah I know Zack didn't punch him, but I will still ask him.

" Y-Yeah! He didn't punch me though " he said again.

" By the way my name is Melchor" I said with a smile an a small wave.

" M-My name is Daniel, nice to meet you" he say with a smile.

" I am actually new around here and I have no friends, so would you be okey being my friend?" say yes Daniel or you will make me cry.

" sure I would like to be your friend!" he say in a cheerful tone.

" Cool lest hangout" I say and start.

I ask him about places, where there were, we talk about me then him. I invited him for some snacks. Then we talk some more, and after an hour we say our goodbyes an part ways. Before that I have him my phone number and he gave me his.

After meeting small Daniel I went to pick up the school uniform. I got lost on my way home but I got help from someone.

" I am home!" I yell so Camila can heard me.

" did you pick the school uniform Mel?" she ask

"Yes, I am going to sleep for a while" I answer her.

" okey, I will call you when dinner is ready" she reply back.

I mad my way to my room, put the uniform in a chair and went for a shower. After showering I change into some comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

I woke up and it was dark outside then I heard Camila yelling ' Food ir ready' I got out of bed an went to eat.

" Omg, guys I think I just met the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life!" yell Jeje at the table.

"Oh, who is she?" I ask

" Her name is-I don't remember her name" she say surprise

" wait are you serious?" ask Camila surprise too.

" Yeah I forgot" Jeje reply.

" Bruh, how can you forget someone good looking name?" I say this time

" Honestly I don't know" jeje said

" Omg, just eat" say Camila disappointed.

" yeah" I replied.

We ate in silence and when we finished jeje wash the dishes an I went to sleep.

I had a dream of my best friend in my previous life. I said him smiling an hugging the dog his sister gave him. I used to love to play with that dog, I never got to have my own pets so I played with my best friend dog lol.