21"

The cold air of the cave pinched her skin making the hairs on her arm stand up

The darkness seemed to creep up onto them, propelling them into the unknown

"Lumos"

Moving their wands around they realised the cave was flooded, it's walls being eroded by the water spraying against it, the ceiling dripping with the salt water that had been propelled above them.

The moon hung in the sky causing the light to ripple against the water.

Their shoes clicked as they walked across the wet rock, squinting into the cave.

Zenevieva turned as cast her light over regulus, "you must obey every command I give you without question Regulus. Do you understand?"

"Zenevieva-"

"Do you understand?" She whispered harshly

"...yes"

"Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. If I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so. Your word, Regulus"

Regulus didn't say anything but have her a short nod

"Is this the place Kreacher?" Regulus asked quietly

"Oh yes, Kreacher is very sure" the elf replied

Zenevieva ran her hands across the cold jagged rocks.

Regulus' eyes widened as she pulled a dagger out from her robe and sliced it across the palm of her hand drawing blood.

"Zenevieva?!" He hissed

"In order to gain passage, payment must be made. Payment intended to weaken any intruder" she replied, not even wincing at the pain. Pain didn't effect her anymore, "this is dark, old, magic Regulus. Cant you feel it in the air?"

"No?!"

Zenevieva looked at him scrutinisingly, she could practically feel her cousins soul and magic vibrating within the air

"You should of let me!" Regulus whispered angrily

"Don't be an idiot" Zenevieva rolled her eyes, "It doesn't hurt"

Pressing her palm to the rocks it shifted and cracked; they watched as an archway formed before them, leading them through into a large opening and body of water.

Zenevieva walked slowly to the waters edge followed by Regulus and Kreacher.

Kreacher was about to dip his foot in the water unknowingly before Regulus pushed him back, "be careful Kreacher" he said, "wait here for Zenevieva and I to return" he bent down to the elf's level, "remember what we discussed before hand, you shall obey Zenevieva as well, I demand it"