3"

Zenevieva sat with the rest of the Dark Lords followers around the table in the parlour at Malfoy Manner once again

Tom sat at the far end, his face blank and unnerving as always.

Zenevieva however had a small smile playing across her lips.

Tom was rash, driven my emotions. He made mistakes. Foolish mistakes. He acted on impulse. Something Zenevieva did not do.

His anger started to stream through the cracks in his cool facade as he started to address his followers.

"Pettigrew, secure the room" Tom demanded to Peter who stood slightly shaking in the corner

"Yes my Lord" he squeaked, running around the room, locking the doors and casting charms around.

He was never important enough to have a seat at the table. Peter Pettigrew was never enough for either side of the war.

Zenevieva knew all too well about not being good enough.

"There is a prophecy" Tom started, an uncharacteristic tone to his words, "A prophecy that claims a child will be born towards the end of July that has the power to vanquish me"

The death eaters around him all chuckled in amusement at the thought of their Lord being thrown over by a child.

Zenevieva and Regulus looked at each other in curiosity.

"I believe both the Longbottoms and Potters are expecting" he continued, "I will not take this prophecy lightly"

Zenevievas and Severus' attention snapped towards Tom. The Potters were expecting?

James and Lily were having a baby.

If Zenevieva had anything left within her to break, it would of shattered into a million pieces right then and there.

"The order of the Phoenix are aware of the Prophecy and have made both families go into hiding. For they fear the families lives are in danger. For which they are. The child must die for me to survive"

Muttering ran throughout the hall.

"I want you all to keep an eye out and listen for any information about the order movements involving the Prophecy. That is all, you may leave. Zenevieva, may I talk to you" he asked making eye contact with his cousin

The rest of his followers made their way out of the room, leaving Tom and Zenevieva.

"You needed me cousin?" She asked as he turned to her

"Yes. I need you to tail the McKinnons. They're close with the Potters and I think that perhaps they may lead us to where we need to be"

"Of course my Lord. I'll get straight to it" she nodded as Tom turned and left the room, his robes blowing behind him.