You walked with the twins, as they went to gather bets- looking for Harry and Neville. You were all wearing your matching hats, walking away from the boats.

"There they are! I'll save you both a place to stand, okay?" You said, going to walk to Harry and Neville.

"Yeah okay, make sure they're good places." Fred warned.

"Hey guys." You walked close with them as you reached the boating dock.

"Do you have it?" Harry asked.

You took the gillyweed from your pocket and carefully gave it to Harry.

"You sure about this Neville?" Harry asked.

"Absolutely." He said.

"For an hour?"

"Most likely." Neville replied with an unconfident tone.

"Most likely?" You and Harry both asked in unison.

"Well there is some debate amongst herbologists as the effects of fresh water vs salt water."

"You're telling me this now? You must be joking" Harry said back.

"Don't die please Harry." You said, becoming concerned again.

"I- I just wanted to help." Neville answered.

You rubbed his shoulder, you knew his intentions were always pure.

"Well that makes you a right side better than Ron and Hermione. Where are they anyway?"

"You seem a little tense Harry." Neville stated.

"Do I?" Harry responded.

"Tone Harry, watch it. And I'm sure they just took a boat to get closer seats, I'm sure it's fine. Come on." You walked to an available boat.

Harry got in first followed by Neville, you felt uneasy getting in, Neville held out his hands guiding you in steadily.

"Thanks Longbottom."

You all sat and sailed across the river, towards the spectator stadiums.

"Good luck Harry!" You said walking off to reserve spaces for you and the twins.

You didn't have to stand alone for too long, as you saw a pair of 6'3 ginger twins coming your way.

"Excuse me all, excuse me." Fred said walking through the crowds.

"Priority coming through." George added.

"Hey boys, did you get some bets?"

"Yeah quite a few." George replied.

"Did you give Harry the stuff?" Fred asked.

"Oh yeah, I gave it to him, hope it works and he won't die." You said, turning to face the water.

"Welcome to the second task! Last night something was stolen from each of our champions a treasure source. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface, simple enough, except for this. They will have one hour to do so. And one hour only. After that they will be on their own." Dumbledore stated.