Chapter (13) Baby

Start from the beginning

"Why– why did you leave me Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice got softer, nearly on the verge of breaking down which made Taehyung suck in a sob, tears making their way down his cheeks.

"Did I– did I ever do something wrong with you? E-ever forced you for anything? Did I ever make you feel alone or not loved?" He uttered, eyes sparkling from wetness, looking straight into Taehyung's orbs, who started shaking his head slightly. 

"Answer me, please!" The desperation in Jungkook's voice raised the guilty feeling inside Taehyung's heart, who cried out.

"N-no, n-never.." 

"Then why! Why did you make me suffer? Why did you break me! What– what was my mistake, petal?" The elder male uttered, words slipping out of his throat without his knowledge, the alcohol getting his best but yet keeping him sober. 

The nickname made Taehyung's heart skip beat, after hearing the same nickname the other used to call him in his happiest moment but now it was saddest. 

"You left me because I can't fulfill your needs?" Taehyung looked up at the me, shaking his head furiously.

"N-no! T-trust me that wasn't the reason, pl-please." He cried out, desperately reaching for Jungkook who stepped away from him.

"Then why!?"

"I-i was scared! I was afraid!" Taehyung yelled back.

"From whom!?"

"I-I can't tell you!"

"Lie! You are a fucking liar! You left me because of your physical needs–" The mafia started only to be cut off by another Taehyung's scream.

"No! No– I-i was scared of you!" Taehyung uttered, breaking down into loud cries, his words making Jungkook freeze.

"M-me– why! Why Taehyung? Why were you scared of me?" Jungkook's heart ached inside his chest, he was furious, furious at himself. 

"Y-you belonged to the mafias, your father was forcing you to join– I-i didn't want that! I didn't want you to kill, I was scared for myself!" 

"And how many times, I told you Taehyung that I wouldn't join them! For you Taehyung, just for you I broke every single tie with my father!"

"No! You are lying– your f-father told me that you would join them, he told me that you would join them, h-he told me that you were mentally sick, that you would hurt me–" Taehyung's words were stopped by a laugh that escaped Jungkook's mouth, the raven's tears finally flowing down from the corner of his eyes.

"And you trusted him– you trusted my father? You knew how my father was– how much that man hated me but still you trusted him?" The mafia uttered, his voice filled with pain and disbelief. 

"I regret it, Jungkook! I regret it most!" The blonde cried out as he fell down on his knees, crying brutally. 

Taehyung regretted– he regretted trusting that man at the place of his own love and husband! He regretted being trapped in his ugly plans!

"You know Taehyung, you just never loved me.." Jungkook chuckled to himself, his tear making its way down his chin as he glared down at Taehyung. 

"N-no koo! N-no! I loved you– I love you! Pl-please I-i am sorry, I-i am sorry Jungkook, forgive me pl-please, love.." Taehyung clasped his hands, begging from the raven as he cried, Jungkook wiping his flowing tears harshly, kneeling down in front of Taehyung. 

"If you have ever loved me Taehyung, you wouldn't have trusted that man! You would have never left me! Y-you remember Taehyung, when once a boy in our college said that you had slept with him–" The blonde shut his eyes, as he ducked his head down remembering the incident, he remembered it.