Chapter (13) Baby

Începe de la început

Taehyung made his way to the kitchen that was in the mafia's separate area, his heart beating rapidly in his chest, flinching with every step of Jungkook who followed him behind.

The male gulped making his way toward the kitchen island as the mafia sat down on the couch, staring dead into his soul.

And the blonde swore he had never shaked so much in his life, almost spilling the milk and water more than five times and glancing at the mafia in fear who was silent all the time– making Taehyung flinch.

Taehyung handed the hot coffee to the raven who glanced at the cup and then at the blonde who was gazing down at the floor, hands crossed in front like a student in class.

"Taehyung–" The mafia started making Taehyung flinch when he looked up at him and then looked back to the ground. 

"Come here!" Taehyung hesitated, chewing on his bottom lip and feeling nothing but fear, he took baby steps toward the mafia, softly kneeling down on the floor in front of the elder.

But Taehyung got startled when his hand was grabbed by the mafia aggressively and before he could think of anything, his fingers were dipped inside the hot coffee making him let out a soft scream.

The mafia blinked at the younger, who was trying to get away from his hard grip, hissing in pain and eyes already going teary.

"Ah– hurt! Pl-please leave.." Taehyung begged, crying deaf to Jungkook who shushed him up.

"Shh darling, don't make noise love– or want to experience the worst?" The male questioned, eyes filling with maniac expressions. 

"What did I tell you, darling? Coffee without milk, yeah?" The mafia uttered and Taehyung felt his heart shattered from fear– fuck! I added milk.

"I-i am so–

"No! Don't!" The male left Taehyung's hand who tried to get away but stopped and stared at the mafia with tear filled eyes, "No! Don't even dare or you will be meeting Sumo and Ray again!" 

The mafia threatened, his threat making Taehyung dizzy who kept his fingers in the hot coffee cup, the pain and burning sensation becoming unbearable. 

The mafia pushed his raven locks back, smirking at the crying blonde, "Aww, my baby is crying, don't cry." He uttered, wiping the tears off Taehyung's face who flinched.

The raven stared at the younger male before he backed away, making Taehyung also move back from him, blowing on his fingers which were red and Jungkook could feel the burning in them.

"Come here." 

The mafia ordered as Taehyung shook his head, crawling from Jungkook, silent tears rolling down his cheeks but his wrist was caught by the other as the blonde started pleading when he was dragged toward a room.

"Pl-please, I-i am sorry.."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung in a room, following behind and locking the door, the master bedroom theme familiar to the blonde.

"Why did you leave me Taehyung?" The mafia yelled at the blonde who flinched, not looking up at Jungkook, he was scared and guilty.

The mafia clenched his jaw, marching toward the younger male who stumbled back on his feet, puppy eyes wide from terror, his back met with the wall as the elder caged him in between.

The mafia stared at the blonde, his rage increasing when Taehyung didn't look up.

"Look at me!" He yelled,

"I said fucking look at me!" Jungkook screamed punching beside Taehyung's face who flinched terribly from fear, shutting his eyes tight, a series of sobs followed from the younger's mouth as he slowly meet the other's eyes.