29.

C H A E Y O U N G

Okay, I just want to inform everyone that today is already Saturday. That means tonight is the date!

I am so freaking excited yet I am also so nervous.

I am hoping that everything goes to what I had planned with the help of my friends, of course.

I was literally panicking when I don't know where to bring Mina or what to do on our date. Good thing I have great friends.

"Jeong Hun, should I give flowers on the first date?" I asked my brother while we were eating our lunch.

Well, I don't know if I should give Mina a flower or not.

"It depends on you unnie. You can give a flower with other gift or just forget the flower and give your date a gift." Said Jeong Hun.

Should I give Mina a bouquet? But what kind of flowers? I don't know anything about it.

"What kind of flower should I give?"

"Anything you want. I suggest you not give your date a bouquet of roses. I mean, it's common already."

Right, roses are common.

Should I give her daisies? Or maybe tulips? How about sunflowers? Okay, I don't know much about flowers!

"Who are you going out with anyway?" Ask Jeong Hun but I didn't mind him.

"Are you going out with Mina noona? I bet you are."

"Whatever, wash the dishes after you eat." I said getting up from the and putting my plates in the sink.

"Yah! Noona!" Jeong Hun called me but I just walk straight towards my room.

I look at the time and I groan.

"Ugh! Why is the time so slow!" I complained diving to my bed.

I was playing with my blanket when I receive a text.

From: Secretary
Hey, I just want to ask. Do I need to wear anything fancy for tonight?

To: Secretary
Nope, wear anything that makes you comfortable.

Okay, now it looks weird that I put Mina's name in my contacts as secretary.

Should I change it? Yeah, I should.

I opened my contacts and open Mina's, I click the setting and change the name to something new.

"Wait, what should I change it to?" I asked myself.

"Mina? Too dull."

"Myoui Mina? Boring."

"My baby? Too cringy and I haven't even confessed to her."

I didn't know thinking about a contact name will be this hard.

I don't know for how long I have been thinking, but I was disappointed at myself that I just ended up changing it to Mina.

Yeah, that's what I only have.

To kill the time, I decided to draw a portrait of my friends. I was too focused on drawing the portrait that when I look at the time, I only have one hour to prepare.

I stand up from my chair and entered my bathroom to take a bath. Once I was done, I wore the clothes that Dahyun unnie helped me to pick.

 Once I was done, I wore the clothes that Dahyun unnie helped me to pick