26.

M I N A

"Why are we sitting on a different table from them?" I asked Sana when she made me seat down many tables away from Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"You need to be away from the cub sometimes, you know?" She teasingly said and I just glared at her.

"I'll just leave if you are just going to tease me." I said and was about to stand up when she stopped me.

"You are not going somewhere or anywhere young lady. You have something to explain to me." Sana seriously said.

Did I do something that I shouldn't do?

"What did I do?" I asked, low-key getting scared.

She looks at me sternly before smiling happily.

Is she on drugs? This snake is creeping the hell out of me.

"Okay, you are creepy. I'll leave, I don't want to be with so-."

"So tell me, is Chaeng Chaeng a good kisser?"

"What?"

"Since when did you become deaf Mitang? I asked if Chaeyoung, us a good kisser."

How did she know about it? For all I know, no one except me and Chaeyoung knows about it. I told her to not tell anyone about the kiss.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"CCTV, Tzuyu has CCTV cameras everywhere around her house. She was checking the camera last night, then boom! We saw a video of you two eating each other's face." She happily shared the story.

Never knew that there would be CCTV cameras around Tzuyu's house.

"So?" Sana shortly asks, still waiting for the answer to her question.

"I am not going to tell you." I seriously told her.

Why would I even tell anybody about it? It's just going to be private, it's just in between me and Chaeyoung.

"Oh come on! Don't be such a killjoy Minari! You can share it with me."

"Yah! Why do you even want to know about it? I can't tell you." I said and she sighs.

"Fine! I'll just ask you a different question." She said.

"What question?"

"Answer me this okay? No changing of the topic no nothing. Just answer me truthfully. Promise me first." She said and showed me her pinky.

This hamster, still believing in pinky promises.

"Promise." I said and sealed her pinky with mine.

"Very well then. Don't be too shock at my question, arrasso?"

"Just go directly at the point Sana-chan."

"Is kissing Chaeyoung helped you to understand what you feel towards her?" Oh.

"No." I answered without hesitance.

"What do you mean no?" Sana asks.

"At first, I don't know but, I felt happy and proud, I felt... I don't know I feel like she has feelings for me but..."

"But?"

"But I got confused, Sana. I got confused with my feeling and towards her."

That is true. She made me confused.

"Why are you confuse?" Sana asked.

"I don't know? Maybe because she has been sweet with me, care for me but... But my mind is telling me that she doesn't like me?"

Sana then looks at me, seriously.

"I'll ask you this again since you didn't answer me properly when I asked you the last time."

I knew what she's going to ask.

"Do you like her? Or probably, love her already?" She slowly asks.

Chaeyoung...

That girl never fails to make me happy. She never fails to care for me. She never fails to make me laugh. She never fails to make me feel... Love. She always makes me feel that I am important, that I am one of the best things that happened to be in her life.

She's ready to always protect me, to be at my side all the time, and to stay with me for the rest of her life, as she said.

But with all that she is doing, is it true? Is it real? Will she really stay with me?

"Mina!"

"Huh?"

"I guess... You are still unsure of what you feel for her. Your mind suddenly went lost when I ask you the question." Sana said and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry bout that." I quietly said.

"So?"

"I... I admit." I shortly said and Sana was looking at me with her frowning eyebrows.

"You admit what?"

"I do admit that I am already falling for her..."

"Finally! That's what I have been waiting for you to tell me!" She happily said that somehow got the attention of other customers.

"You don't need to say it out loud." I said out of embarrassment.

I am now sure... I am now sure of what I feel for her. I am sure. My heart is sure and so does what my mind tells me.

"But..." Sana who was blabbering stopped and seriously look at me again.

"I'm scared, scared that she won't catch me." I worriedly said and Sana sadly smiled at me.

"Hey, trust me, don't worry about it? Okay? I am sure that Chaeyoung will catch you right away when you fall."

Will she?

"I... I'll believe in you on this Sana-yah." I said.

"Just don't worry, okay? What you should do is enjoy your day with her every day, work-related or not. Just, don't stop yourself from loving someone you fell hard." She advises and I nodded my head.

I look at where Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are sitting and they both look so serious.

Are they alright?

I unconsciously smile when I saw how frustrated Chaeyoung is.

"Yeah, I'll do that."

I'll trust what I feel and just continue falling in love with her.

-

Double update for this day! How you guys like it!