"I...im sorry i was just carried away" she immidiately went back to her seat and smiled. I can't help but to just smile back at her. 

"Aww, im so happy to see you guys get along." sana interrupted. 

"Oh what took you so long?" i asked but she just ingnored me. 

"Thanks sanayah" jennie said and stood up to hug her.

"Ah yeah" she grabbed the tray of foods and placed it on the table happily. "Isn't this too much?" jennie asked. Her brows crossed confused.

"Why? don't you wanna eat with us?" she shook her head. 

"I'm actually hanging out with my dad today so you two should enjoy your date today cause i'll be going now" she said. I sighed in relief, atlast i could be with her alone today.

"Uh ok, so see you around then?" 

"Yeah, bye guys....and thanks tae" she waved her hand and head outside.

"So.....you aren't really made of stone huh? mr kim?" she asked teasingly.

"I just did that for you MRS. KIM" i said and then smirked at her. Don't get me started minatozaki, i can turn the tables the way i wanted to.

-------*

                                              Sana's P.O.V

The sun started to set, it'll be dark soonenough. 

This day was hectic, first was when tae finally forgive Jennie and then we went out on a very tiring date. I was really happy and almost gone crazy laughing when I knew he doesn't want to try the rides at the amusement especially the roller coaster. He even vomit when we got off.

"Did you enjoy today?" I asked and faced him. He was driving silently.

"Yeah, except for the roller coaster ride" he said. I smiled and look back at the window again.

Graduation is almost coming, it's just a few weeks away and we'll all be away with each other again. I kinda feel sad when I'm thinking about it. I love the friendship that we all have, those moments with them were special to me.

 "Hey, are you okay? Is there something wrong?"he asked all of a sudden.

"Uh...I'm fine tae everything's fine. I was just thinking about how the time flies so fast" I answered and he nodded.

"You're sad because the graduation is coming aren't you?" I look back at him and his eyes were still on the road. Did he just—

"Wait..how did you know what I was thinking?" I asked while raising a brow at him.

"Come on Minatozaki, I know a lot about you already so I think it's just normal for me to know what's going on inside that head of yours" he winked at me.

"It's just that I will really going to miss them all, they were the bestest friends of all time to me" I sighed.

"Were just the same, I was also thinking about that too. But I guess that's the part of reality in life." He paused. "You'll meet some amazing people around,,became friends with them and then learn to let them go. You know? People come and go in your life"

 That's what I'm scared of....about letting go.It's must be the hardest thing to do especially when you're close to a personwho you wanted to be with all the time.

"Then does that mean...... that you're also the samewith them? That you'll also leave when the time comes?" I asked. He parked thecar aside on the street then straightly looked at me.

"Love....that is never going to happen. I'll always be here for you no matter what. Yes I did say that people come and go in your life but once you came to my life I would never think on letting you go or turning back. I choose to stay with you. Always remember that" he said holding both of my cheeks and then kissed my forehead.

"I think this is far the best of what my parentsdid for me. That I was able to meet a very handsome alien in an accident on thestreet." I said and chuckled.

"And so was I my squirell. I was blessed to have you in my life. I love you.." he said.

I lo—" I was cut off when he kissed me immediately. I quickly responded in his kisses. He gestur"ed me to sit on his lap and so I did while still kissing him torridly. I can feel his member erecting. I was already drown in his kisses right away that I couldn't even stop myself.

He turned off the headlights making the street even more darker. I thinkhe just did that so people wouldn't see what were doing.

My hands slowly unbuttoned his shirt and moving inside his shirt andtouching every part of his body. He carefully unhooked my bra and caressed mybreast slowly as if he was teasing me. "T..tae" I moaned between our kisses ashis lips slowly traced my neck leaving another mark in there.

He suddenly stopped. "W..why? what's wrong?" I asked and went to hook my bra again.

"Sana...we can't do this already." He said. I went back on my seat and lowered my head. He's right, maybe I was just carried away so easily that I wasn't thinking what other things might've happen next if he didn't stop.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe you should get back on driving so we can head home already. You still need to go back at the apartment right?" I asked.

"I think so" he said and started the car engine.

He continued driving again. "I'm sorry about earlier.....it's just that I don't want to hurry things. We'll get there soon I promise" he said and kissed my hand.