forever.

As years go by, Mingyu had formed a band with eleven other people, totaling them of twelve.

Well, actually it was thirteen.

They were now a worldwide sensation for everybody. Going on tours all the time, coming out with new albums and releases.

They were all happy, at least their faces show.

It was thirteen because Mingyu would arrange the songs to fit Wonwoo's part in. Fans all over the world were looking for this person, who appears in all of the credits of their albums, but have never seen him anywhere.

Behind the scenes, instead of being on his phone, Mingyu would always hold onto the photo of Wonwoo, one which he brings with him everywhere he goes no matter what.

"We're going to go on stage soon," Mingyu spoke as he caressed the photograph.

"I hope our songs reach you,"

"Mingyu!" Minghao called as they were all lined up on the stairs, waiting to go on stage.

"Coming!"

.

"Now that was tiring, isn't it?" Seungcheol asked as they entered the dorm.

Mingyu lays down immediately after his shower, letting sleep take over him after colliding with the soft mattress.

"Wonwoo?"

He turned around, smiling at Mingyu as the sun slowly sets.

"Hello, Mingyu."

"I'm very tired of living life without you..." Mingyu admitted.

Wonwoo smiled a welcoming smile as he spread his arms for Mingyu, "come."

Mingyu rushes towards Wonwoo, holding onto him tightly as he refused to loosen his grip. His arms tightened around Wonwoo's waist as he buried his face into his clothes, "I'm sorry for the day-"

"It's alright, Mingyu. No one is blaming you."

"But I-"

"Shall I sing you a song?" Wonwoo asked as he pats Mingyu's head as he stroked his back.

Mingyu nodded, refusing to let go still. It had been the only thing that has calmed him down.

"Secretly laughing, secretly crying while hiding my state."

"The day that seems to much for me passes by."

"Today too, the words that can't be said, that can only be reflected in one's heart."

"It's hard,"

"Whenever it's hard,
You can get a hug from me."

"I am the same."

"No matter how much you hide it,
You know you can't hide it forever."

"So we can smile together.
Don't be sorry, don't worry
Don't be scared, now don't cry."