the fall

"I have something to do today. You go ahead with Jun and Minghao," Wonwoo said as he put on his shoes, getting ready to head to the hospital.

"Where are you going?" Mingyu asked.

"Visit my parents." Wonwoo lied.

"Be careful, okay?"

"Alright," Wonwoo replied as he closed the door, locking it before walking to the hospital.

Two months had passed. Mingyu and Wonwoo would always spend their time together. Almost every night, Mingyu would intrude Wonwoo's room, finding him all stressed out with the lyrics.

Usually, Mingyu would pull Wonwoo out of it and dance with him. It wasn't much, but it was enough for Wonwoo to forget everything in the world, Mingyu was Wonwoo's safe haven. Their movements like water, so inviting yet, so dangerous.

.

"I'm sorry, Wonwoo. I'm afraid that there's nothing more I could do for you anymore," Doctor Lee said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"It's terminal,"

"But didn't you say that things were looking up for me?"

"I'm afraid it did get better for a period of time, before it purges," he explained his theory.

"Then... How long would I have left?"

"Don't be surprised-"

"Tell me,"

"It's anytime now,"

"Oh, I see..."

"Is there anything else?"

Wonwoo remembered something, "in any case where I have to admit into the hospital because of this-"

"Yes, I will not inform Mingyu," the doctor puts up a finger to his lips.

"Thank you, I want to tell him myself," Wonwoo said, before leaving back home.

.

"Mingyu! I'm home!" Wonwoo called as he took off his shoes.

"You were out long, did anything happen?" Mingyu walked out of the room.

"Nothing happened. I just had a long chat... With my parents," Wonwoo lied.

"Oh, alright. Anyway, what do you want to eat?" Mingyu asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Anything is fine,"

"Okay,"

"I'll be in the room!" Wonwoo noted as he closed the door shut behind him.

Wonwoo scribbled some words onto the blank paper, at least Mingyu was going to think he made progress. Or at least he'd hoped so.