for you

It had been exactly two months after Mingyu found Wonwoo in the dark hallway of the hospital. He had grew more fond of Wonwoo and feelings for the other. He didn't know when it had happened, but it did.

When it did, Mingyu struggled to write a song for Wonwoo. Yes, he was enthusiastic about it, but that didn't mean he was a good song writer.

He was seated on the warm flooring in his room, well, their shared room. Wonwoo was no longer all cooped up within the hospital's walls. Instead, he was now living comfortably in his own apartment, alongside with Mingyu, who had moved out of his parent's house.

Wonwoo's parents had insisted on hi, living on his own, fearing that Wonwoo wouldn't be able to feel independent when all he was going to do was stay with them until the day he dies.

The apartment was rather empty, with a wide space in the center of the living room. None of them complained though, it could be useful someday. It was beautiful, especially at night when the moon shone. The aura was magical.

"I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around," Mingyu hummed as he strung his guitar.

"Hey, Mingyu! What are you doing?" Wonwoo burst into the room without a knock. Mingyu had not expected this since Wonwoo would tend to lock himself up in his book room.

"Question is, what are you doing here?" Mingyu asked in return.

"Am I not welcomed? Into my own room?" Wonwoo's voice quivered.

"That's not what I meant," Mingyu sighed, putting away his composing sheets. "I'm writing the song for you. So, don't spoil yourself on it."

"Oh... What's taking you so long?"

Mingyu rolled his eyes playfully, "I'm not as good as a writer as you, Woo."

"I should try writing one too, huh?"

"You definitely should. Do it in a month! Since you think it's so easy to write a song," Mingyu challenged.

"It's on," Wonwoo agreed as he brushed off his shoulder, indicating it was simple.

"You'd better be done with it by the end of the month."

"Of course."

Relieved, Mingyu sighed, "you could expect the song by the end of this week."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Mingyu nods.

"I'll head out for a moment, alright?" Wonwoo asked, before closing the door after receiving a nod from Mingyu.

Wonwoo walked himself to the hospital for his treatment. Things had been looking up for him. The chances are now raised to a fifty percent, compared to before.

"Yes.. Thank you doctor," Wonwoo bowed as he left.

.

Wonwoo planted himself in on his chair of his book room, staring at the empty sheets of paper for his song.

He struggled as he thought of what to do, "what do people usually talk about in songs?" He picke dup his pen, freezing as he was filled with overflowing ideas.

"Love?" He contemplates.

"But I've never experienced it..." Still, he began to write away, he tried his best on finding the suitable words.