You looked down and saw his member was bulging under his trousers. You knelt down and began unbuckling his belt. You soon then undone his trousers and pulled down everything to half way at his thighs. Your felt your pupils dilate when you were greeted with his size. You didn't ever really see it on the night of the Yule ball but you definitely knew why you were in so much pain.

Smut warning my chums
Okay okay, what did Charlotte say, take the bottom of it, lick the tip for a short while and begin sucking. That's easy enough.

You took your hand and carefully lowered it down to the bottom of his throbbing length. You took your tongue and licked the tip, swirling it round and bobbing it in your mouth. You heard Fred groan, and let his head fall a little. You spat onto the top of his length and began to try swallowing it all, you couldn't do it. You got just over half way until your gag reflex kicked in. Fred wrapped some of your hair around his hand, keeping it out of the way.

You soon began slowly bobbing what you could of his member in and out your mouth, taking it out and licking the tip occasionally. You then began licking from the tip down before back up and taking it in your mouth again. Fred had groaned quite a few times, he let your hair go.

"It's my turn now." He said.

You stood and switched places. You now sat on your bed, anticipating Fred's next move.

He pushed your shoulders so you were now laying down, he then grabbed your waist an pulled your body down slightly, towards him. He unzipped the side of your skirt and pulled it down.

He soon then removed your underwear that you had been wearing. You perched yourself up on your elbows go see Fred staring into your eyes. He kept eye contact as he spread your legs, putting his tongue in between.

He traced his tongue up and down, stopping at your core and continuing to use his tongue. You let out soft moans, arching your back ever so slightly at the sensation. Fred kept eye contact through it all, which was very hot.

Soon you went a pair of fingers trace up your leg. Fred put his two fingers to your mouth, you put them in your mouth swirling your tongue around them. Fred took his fingers and then put them into his mouth before lowering them and entering them into your core.

He began pumping them in and out, starting at a slower pace.  He soon picked up the pace however making you moan a little louder. After a short while he took his fingers out and stood.

"Muffliato." He said directing his wand at your door, "on your hands and knees darling." He instructed.

You were on your bed and got onto your hands and knees, you heard your bedside table drawer open and a foil wrapping being undone, "is this okay darling?" He asked, before going any further.

"Yes Freddie." You replied.

You waited in this position, until your felt Fred's member tracing in between your legs. He soon slowly entered into your core, starting to move in and out- slowly. "You tell me when." He instructed.

He kept at this pace for a while, letting you ease into it.

"Now." You said.

He began speeding up his pace making you moan much louder. You could feel the pressure of his length throughout your body.  You arched your back down, letting your head rest slightly on your bed, you could hear Fred groaning lightly every time he entered. He pulled out and instructed you to lay in front of him, you obliged.

He found your core again, continuing at the pace he was just at. You moaned as you were close.

"F-Fred. I'm so close." You told him.

"Me too." He replied, continuing at his pace.

Soon you finished, moaning the loudest you had all evening. Fred was riding through your orgasm, as he wasn't yet done. You felt your body become over stimulated, just as Fred finished.

He pulled out. You were both breathing exceptionally heavy. Fred walked into your bathroom taking off the condom, coming back out doing up his trousers.

SMUT OVER

You decided you just cover yourself with a blanket since you were going to have a shower, once Fred left.

"You were.. wow." You stated as Fred began putting his clothes back on. He chuckled lightly.

"You too darling, that was something else." He replied.

"I'll see you later in the common room maybe?"

"Probably."

He unlocked the door and snuck out. You let yourself fall onto your bed, before getting up and going for a shower. You lit a candle and opened a window slightly.

That encounter was much more enjoyable for the both of you and much less painful than the first time.

After you had composed yourself you put on an oversized hoodie and some pyjama trousers and went downstairs into the common room. Not many people were down their but your friends were, they were sat in front of the fire, claiming the sofa like usual.

Charlotte was out however, she left a note stying she 'was not sleeping with anyone'. So she could be gone for a little while.

"So how many people RSVPd?" You asked talking about the invitations for her party.

"Practically everyone, seems as though people are excited for a gryffindor party." George said, holding the returned invitations.

"So who's doing what?" Lee asked.

"George and I said we would help decorate." Fred replied.

"Well we need one of you tall folk doing something else, we can't have you two together." Lee exclaimed.

"Fred, you can stay with Angelina to decorate and George can go with y/n to get all the snacks. Is everyone okay with that?" Lee continued.

No. "Yes." You replied.

You were instructed to go out the next day to Hogsmeade with George through one of the secret passages.  You had no reason to complain since George was one of your top 3 people that you knew, but it was Angelina you weren't too keen on.

AN
Im going to leave this chapter here lols, hope it was good for all of you. Second task and Charlottes party is upcoming so look out for that xox

Thank you for all the support x
-i <33