As we were going to different places, my mind was at peace again, I didn't think much, and just happy to be with my family again.

.....

After we got home, my parents will stay at the vacant room where Kuya sleeps. Mom don't want him to leave so I let him sleep in my bedroom. Well, I have other mattress, he can sleep there.

And we are at the living room, watching some tv shows.

"How's your friends Louise? Do they visit you here?" Dad asked.

"Yes, dad. We often hang out here" I answered.

"How long will you be here?" I asked

"We'll be staying here for 3 days. We have an urgent business trip after. Sorry my little girl, I promise, we will visit often" Dad said and smile at me. I was sad but I understand. As long as I got the chance to spend time with them

.....

The next day, Dad and Mom told us that we were going to some places again. Well, they actually like to visit places they've never been.

We went north, and to the east and going back south and lastly to the west. It was kind of tiring but..I was happy. I took some photos of beautiful sceneries, and the foods we eat. It was a beautiful memory for me, and I won't forget it. Sometimes, I can feel that Kuya was looking at me. Maybe he's just worried that I might breakdown or something.

"Are you worried that I might cry and be sad all of a sudden?" I said as I stand beside him as he watch the sun sets.

"I am." He said. I smiled.

"You don't have to. I am enjoying this time, and I didn't really think much about him. I tried not to." I said. He nodded but sighed

We went back to the car and went back home.

"Let's go to mall tomorrow. I'll buy things and gifts for the both of you. That will be the day before we leave for our business trip. " Dad said before saying good night to us.

We went straight to our beds as we are tired. But I can't sleep tho. I lie on my side and Kuya was using his phone.

"Kuya, anong gagawin mo kung....may mahal ka, pero....engaged ka sa iba? Sino pipiliin mo?" I said

"Sincere words and right actions may change everything. Pero kung ako ung nasa sitwasyon na yan, I'll choose someone who I loved, someone who I knew for a long time and showed me how much she loves me than someone who I just met because of some family business thing." He said. He'll choose someone who he loves..

"Paano kung tutol ung pamilya ko sa babaeng mahal ko? Then I will talk to my parents to settle things and convince them to let me decide for myself. Sabi ko nga, kung sincere ka, mababago mo ung sitwasyon." He said, and I was just listening at him, I want to know about his view in that matter

"Pero hindi lahat ng tao pipiliin ang mahal nila. Why? There's many reasons behind, maybe they cherish their family more than his love, or he don't want to ruin his family and cause harm to them and maybe, he was having second thoughts about what to choose. Lahat naman ng decision may kaakibat na consequences diba. Kelangan mo lang ihanda ang sarili mo." He said then looked at me.

"If you're thinking on why Zayne didn't tell you the truth, maybe he has his reasons. Or maybe he's just not prepared for what will happen if he tells it to you. Just give him time." He said. And I was not shocked, I was expecting that he knew about it tho..

"Eh pano kung...ayaw kong mawala siya" I said, my tears are on the edge of my eyes, ready to fall down my face..

"Then talk to him, say that you love him. Maybe by then, he'll start fighting for your love." He said.