Forgiveness???

Louise Pov
I suddenly felt cold, and starts to sweat. Why of all the times, did he saw me?? Of course Louise, he just called you. I don't know what to do. I hold Sean's hands, then he stand up.

"Uhmm, why? Are you calling someone?" Sean said. I felt nervous, I don't know.

"Ah nothing. I just thought I saw someone familiar. Sorry" I heard Zayne said.

"He left." Sean said and sit.

"Thank you" I said, then our car arrived so I quickly went inside.

"Are you still not ready to face him?" Sean asked.

"Just that...I was shocked. Don't worry." I said and smile.

When I got home, I lay on the sofa and stare at the ceiling.

"Why would you come back? Now that I am happy."

I fell asleep and woke up at 4am. I took a bath and prepare to exercise.
After I work out, I did my laundry, It's just full of jeans, t-shirts, socks, jackets and some shorts. I forgot to tell you, our school doesn't require uniforms, so every student have the right to dress whatever they like but not to the point that one can wear revealing clothes and fitted clothes. It applies to all gender.

Oh right! I forgot to tell you about Sean and Zayne's physique.

Sean Ezra Acosta, he has this buffed up body, he's strong and a gentleman. He's sweet and romantic and....like almost all good traits was in him. He has a dark blue hair that isn't obvious in the first look. His eyes are small and was in color of brown. Girls fall in love with his eye smile. And Sean likes to wear clothes that are oversized and he wears jeans at school but most of the time, he wears shorts.

And for Zayne..He has this black hair, he has thick eyebrows and sharp eyes. He has a slim body and he was tall. I don't want to tell his behaviors, so I'll leave it to Jaxon. He has this well built slim body. And he likes to wear cool clothes, he likes fashion so much. He has accessories and such that fits his clothes. He was cool...that's what I would say.

And that's all I can say about those two. Enough of that, I don't want to think about anything that involves Zayne.

......

The following days, I often see Zayne sitting alone, eating at the cafeteria alone, and going out of school alone. I wonder why he don't make friends with his classmates. He's in different class than the rest of us. I don't know if he knows that I study in the same school as his, but I tried not to bump into him, so I always bring Kylie with me every time I go to comfort room or when I need to go somewhere. And I never leave my house alone, I will only leave if Sean or Kylie are around.

Today is Wednesday, and I didn't understand some parts of our lesson. So I decided to go to teacher's faculty to ask my teacher to explain it to me. I told Sean to wait for me at the gate or at the entrance of the building.

I got inside the faculty and look for my teacher. She explained it to me well so I immediately understand, just that, I didn't focus earlier, it's my fault I know. I was there for at least an hour. When I was about to leave the room, someone held my hand.

"Zayne?" I whisper, he hold my hands and was staring at my eyes.

"Can we talk? Azariah?" He said, I tried to escape from him but he hold me tight.

"Please" He said, his eyes are full of emotions.

"Let's talk outside" I said and he put his hands away. We leave the room and I grab Zayne and I stopped in front of a room that's just meters away from the faculty.

"What?" I said and crossed my arms.

"I..I just want to...say sorry" He said and look down.

"And?" I said, I don't even know why I am talking to him..

"And....I hope...we can be friends..again" He said, What???!

"That won't happen" I said and walk away, but he hold my hand.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for everything. For treating you that way. For making your life miserable. For letting you feel that pain. I'm really sorry. After you broke up with me, I wasn't myself, I tried to look for you, I tried to contact you, but I failed. I realized it was too late, too late for me to ask forgiveness from you. Too late for me to fix what I've done." He said looking at my eyes.

"I went abroad, I failed in finding you. I thought it would be easy for me to live there but...you're still in my head, I feel guilty, I felt ashamed, I did you wrong before. And that memory was still here inside of me. But then, I give up. I thought, you don't want me to find you, and that hurts me."

"I'm really sorry Azariah. I just hope you can forgive me. Not now, cause I know you still hate me. But....I hope that day would come."

I looked at him.

"Just give up in hoping that we would be friends, I don't want you to be part of me..again. Cause from what I remember, when I let you inside of my life, it just..it just made me feel the pain, the hatred, the anger...those emotions that affected my life so much...I'm done dealing with those emotions. You hope I would forgive you someday? Just expect it not to be so soon. Can you please just let me live my life happy? No regrets, no more hatred, can you? Just let me finish this school year with no kind of drama, drama from the past. I would be happy if you would distance yourself from me. Act like you don't know me. Please? This is the only favor that I will ask you. Don't bother me and my friends, Zayne. Cause what we have before, it's over." I said and walk away. I don't want him in my life anymore. I quickly went out of the building and found Sean at the corner. He walk to me and we both go to the gate and go home.

"What happened?" Sean asked, I know he's worried

"Nothing" I said.

"I saw Zayne going inside the building. Did you met him?" He asked, but I shake my head.

"Don't lie to me, Louise. You were in a hurry when you walk out of the building. Don't hide it from me, couz." Sean said so I looked at him. I can never hide anything from him, can't I?

"He apologized and wants to be friends. He wants some closure." I said

"What did you say?"

"I said I don't want to be his friend. I did not forgave him tho. I still don't want a closure from him" I said and look away.

"Good. Why did he come back tho? Stay away from him, iba ang kutob ko diyan. Pakiramdam ko masasaktan ka lang ulit dahil sa lalakeng yon." Sean said. If Sean said so, then I will stay away from him. Sean's hunch is so strong, that most of his hunch actually happens.

....

"Will the time comes when we get closer again? Cause if so, I don't want it"