Zayne...came back

The following days, Jaxon was always trying to find a chance to tell it to Louise but, he failed. Everytime he was about to tell it to Louise, something always comes up.

"Louise, I have something to tell you" Jaxon said and look at Louise.

"What?" Louise said.

"Tra-"

"Hiramin ko muna si Lou, may pupuntahan lang kami" Kylie pulled Louise and run away. Jaxon sighed.

.....

"Louise, can we talk?" Jaxon said. Louise then looked at her.

"I hope you won't be shocked but...Z-"

"Hello? Who's this? Sean?? Sean, how are you?" Louise answered the phone call from Sean. Jaxon sighed again.

It was always like this, he didn't get a chance to say it to Louise.

...

The school started, Kylie, Logan, Louise and Jaxon are still classmates. Their morning classes ended pretty well.

They went to the cafeteria to eat lunch, as they were eating, many students are whispering. Jaxon was preparing to tell it to Louise again.

"Louise, may sasabihin ako" Jaxon said, Louise then look at him.

"Nag-" the whispers gets loud and the students look at the person who just entered the cafeteria. Louise's group didn't even bother to look at it. But then, the voices was so loud. Louise looked at the person irritated.

"Sino ba ka-" She didn't even continue her sentence, Jaxon looked at it, and it was....

"What is he doing here?" Louise said, she was shocked. Anger filled her up, she stand up and walk to the other door. Jaxon then followed her.

"Louise" Jaxon grabs Louise's hands.

"Why did he go here? Why?? Of all the schools out there. Why here?!" Louise said, anyone can feel her anger..

"Look Louise, I've been trying to tell you about this. But, something always comes up. I didn't get a chance to tell it to you soon." Jaxon said, Louise looks at him

"You knew about this? You knew that he transferred here?" Jaxon nods.

"Look, I didn't plan on hiding it to you. I just..didn't get the chance to. If you look back, I always try to talk to you but, something always comes up. It went like that every time I tried to tell it to you. So, I'm sorry" Jaxon said and look down.

"No, it's okay. Its not your fault. I was just...shocked to see him here." Louise said then took a deep breath

"So, are you ready to meet him again? I mean, though this school was huge, there's a chance that you will bump into each other." Jaxon asked looking at Louise worriedly

"Well, I guess so. I already forget about him. And what happened. I just, need to finish my last year in highschool. Hope that something won't happen..again." Louise said and sighed.

On the other hand, Logan and Kylie didn't know who the new student is. They never knew what Zayne looks like. So, Logan, decided to ask the girl beside them.

"Uhmm Hi" She said and smile at the girl. The girl then blushed and got shy.

"H-hi" the girl said and smiled.

"Do you know the name of the new student?" Logan asks kindly and smiled.

"Ah we heard, he is Zayne Louis" The girl said.

"Thank you" Logan said and taps the girl's hands, before looking at Kylie who's smiling like an idiot.

"Ang tinik pa din sa babae ah" Kylie whispered and they both chuckled.

"So, what's his name?" Kylie asked.

"Zayne Louis daw. Kilala mo?" Logan said and eats. Kylie then thinks.

"Zayne?? Sounds familiar tho. Where did I hear that?" Kylie said and thinks. She drinks some water, and then....

"Hey! What are you doing?" Logan said and wipes the water at her hands that comes out of Kylie's mouth. Kylie then puts her hands to her mouth.

"Z-Zayne. Zayne...L-Louise" Kylie said and points to where Louise walk away. Logan then was shocked.

"You mean, he was Zayne?? The one who.." Logan said and points in the same direction. And that's when Louise and Jaxon came back. Kylie and Logan were just sitting and looking at Louise.

"So, that is why you walked out?" Kylie asked still looking at Louise.

"Yup. I was just shocked to see him again. I did not expect to see him in this school" Louise said and smile.

"Are you okay tho?" Logan asked. Louise smiled and nod.

Zayne was sitting far from them, he was new here, so he doesn't have friends for now.

After a few minutes, someone entered the cafeteria while running.

Then....

"Louiseee!!" Someone said and runs to Louise and hugs the girl.

"I miss you" The students look at Louise and the student.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Louise said then the student sit across from her.

"I just missed you, and my parents transferred me here. I heard we're classmates." The student said. Louise then looked at Kylie who was blushing and was staying quiet.

"Is this Kylie? Hi. Nice to meet you" The student said and look at Kylie. Louise then pinch the girl.

"Ah, N-nice to meet you too" Kylie said, and hides her face.

Jaxon then whisper to Louise.

"So, is he your cousin?" Louise then nods and smile.

"Hmm, who is he? Is he your?" The student said, Louise shakes her head.

"Good. Cause I agreed to study here to protect you. Anything can happen in last years of highschool. And I don't want to happen what happened 3 years ago." The student said.

"But uhmm...look" Louise said and points to Zayne's direction. The student looked at the student and cover his mouth.

"What the! What is he doing here?" The student said then look at Louise.

"I don't know. But he transferred here." Louise said and eat her food

"But does he know you were studying here?" The student said, he really looks worried

"I don't know. And....don't worry okay. I'm okay now, and besides, four of you will protect me right? Kylie? Logan? Jaxon? And you, you're gonna protect me from him right, Sean?" Louise said, and all of them nods and smile.

"So, don't shoo me away if I'm following you okay? Now that I know that, that Zayne guy was here" Sean said. Louise chuckled at the sight of her cousin.

After they eat, they went to their room and sit on their places. Sean chose the seat where no one was sitting and it was near Louise's.

After the classes, five of them walk out of the classroom together and walk towards the gate together.

"Hey, Gotta go. See you...when I see you" Kylie said and smile as she rides the motorcycle of her brother.

"Ah, gotta go guys. I have to buy some things at the book store" Logan said and wave.

"So, gotta go too. See you tomorrow?" Jaxon said and smile. Louise then nods and wave.

Louise and Sean was left alone, they are waiting for the driver. They sit on the bench while waiting.

"Azariah? Is that you?" A familiar voice coming from behind.