Lennox Andre Laurent

Lennox Pov
Hi, It took me a while to show myself. By the way, I am Lennox Andre Laurent, and yes, Louise is my little sister. Maybe you have lots of questions like, why did I leave Louise, why it took me many years before I show up to her, why did I do that, what am I doing as of now and such.
I will answer that later. So I will continue what happened last chapter.

...

Louise hugs me tight, I can feel that she's crying. I hugged her back.

"I missed you, little sis" I said and pats her back. She move away and look at me. I wiped her tears and smile. Then she punch me continuously in my chest.

"Nakakainis ka naman eh. Ang tagal mong di nagpakita o nagparamdam man lang saken tapos bigla kang susulpot. Saan ka ba nagpunta Kuya? Bakit ngayon ka lang ulit nagpakita saken?" She said. She's cute when she's mad. I missed her, I missed my little sister.

"Let's go to your house." I said and stand up.

"Lets go" I said and grab her hands and walk towards my car. I let her inside first before me and we left the area. She was quiet on our way to her house.

"How did you know my house?" She asked. I just smiled and did not answer. After a while, we arrived at her house. I parked the car outside and we went inside the house and sit on the sofa. She was looking at me.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing. Your face did not change." She said and smile.

"So, what happened? Why did you leave me? And how did you know my place? And...are you following me at the park?" She asked, I just smirked and took a deep breath. I know, this would be a long night.

"Remember when you were still in Grade 5 or 6, Dad and I had an argument about my passion. He don't want me to pursue arts, he wants me to take engineering or doctor. I didn't like his idea so I talked to Mom but she said the same. I was so mad, they didn't support me. So I decided to leave the house. At first, I was having second thoughts, If I leave, you will be left alone but still, I left. I thought that our parents won't let anything happens to you and that they will take care of you. And I'm sorry for that, sorry for leaving without any word coming from my mouth" I said and smile a little. I don't know if she would be mad at me.

"So that's why Mom and Dad just let me do art and not interfere with what I want to do. Now I understand why you leave tho, and I am not mad at you Brother. But, if you're thinking of me when you left, why did you only show up now? You could have just messaged me or something" She said

"Well, I was afraid that you're mad at me. That you hated me from what I did. And it took me this while to build up my courage to show up. Sorry" I said, I am really sorry, she was left alone in this house for how many years.

"Aah so that's why. What did you do then?" She asks, she looks excited tho so I chuckled

"I studied arts and took a part time job from a small cafe. It helped me to graduate and fulfill my needs. Right after graduation, I looked for a job but it took me a few months to be accepted by a huge company. They hired me for my talent in drawings and paintings. Then I started earning money, they sell my arts and give me money, they also give me insurance and all, they even give me a unit at a nearby apartment. I earn and earn a lot. But then...I started thinking of you, I was wondering how you are living, what are you up to. So I hired someone and he gives me information about you, where you live, where you've been studying. After that, I always followed you and watched you from a distance. Remember that I earn a lot of money? I bought a unit in a luxury apartment, I managed to build my own coffee shop. I parted ways with the company I've been working and I focused on running the cafe." I said, she was so focused at me, I got a sudden relief, cause I always thought that she won't listen to my explanation and will be mad at me.