Lennox's

Louise Pov
I woke up in my bedroom, I don't remember going to my room tho. I took a shower and wear my clothes. Then I went down. I saw my brother at the living room looking at me.

"Are you ready? We'll leave now" He said.

"Why?" I asked. I was confused. What day is today??

"We're gonna go to the airport and pick Mom and Dad." He said. And that actually changes my mood.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." I said.

I forgot that today will be the day that our parents will arrived. Maybe because my mind was full of Zayne and...what I will do.

And I met Savannah before this day, and she was Zayne's fiancee, I mean, there's a lot happened in just a short time.

I glanced at my brother, did he saw me last night?

"Lets go" He said and went outside. I followed him and locked the door.
I went inside the car, the driver was there. It was actually a Van..

I tried to emptied my mind as we were passing down the streets of our place and those tall buildings that surrounds the city.

"Ah, Kuya. Anong oras ka dumating kagabe?" I asked. Then he looked at me.

"Pass 10 na. Dinala kita sa kwarto mo at baka mahulog ka sa sofa" He said and look away.

After a while, we got to the airport and we're just waiting for our parents to walk outside.

"There they are" Kuya said and walk towards the entrance of the airport, I followed him, and our parents were at the entrance smiling and walking towards us. I greeted them with a smile and hug them tight.

"I miss you Mom and Dad" I said and hug them both.

"We miss you too, Louise. And of course our son, Andre." Dad said and hugged Kuya. Well, this is their first time meeting in person after a long time.

"Miss you Dad. Sorry about what I did" Kuya said.

"You don't have to be sorry Son. It is my fault, I didn't believe in you and forced you in something you don't want. I should be the one who's sorry" Dad said and smile at Kuya

"Stop that for now my two boys. Let's eat now. It's already lunch" Mom said. So we get into the car.

"So, how's our little girl? How's your last year in highschool?" Mom said and look at me. I glanced at my brother and he was smirking, I turn back to mom and smile

"Ah, well. It's been good. Madaming nangyare. And...my friends are keeping me company. And my brother" I said assuring them that it was really okay, tho it's not.

"I heard Zayne already has a fiancee? Is that true?" Dad said, he knows his dad so it's not news if he ever knew.

"Uhm, opo." I said, then showed a little smile. Then I saw my brother looked at me. He knows it too, I know.

"Mmm, I see." Dad said. I just sighed and look outside.

We arrived at a restaurant, it looks expensive. As we were eating, Mom and Dad were asking me and Kuya if we want to go to different places today.

"Only if you want us to" Kuya said.

"Of course we do. We both missed you so much. And now that we're together, let's spend this time going to places and have a family bonding. I have places in mind" Dad said and smile.

After eating, Dad told the driver to go somewhere, I didn't heard it tho. But..I'll just go with the flow.

In the car, I was just listening to music, and staring outside, watching people, cars, and the sceneries.