Episode 43

---------------------------------------------------------

Demi sighed making her way into the living room Selena  and Nick soon following, Nevaeh had calmed down by now. It was as if she knew something had happened to her father and once her mother knew she was happy, she had fallen asleep in her Aunt's arms but Selena laid her down in the crib Demi had set up in the living room then sitting down next to Demi so she was in the middle between her and Nick.

"What if it's something serious?" Demi feared smiling when Nick took her hand.

"We can't contact the police until he's been missing for a day, did he come back to your house after the break up?" Nick inquired Demi shaking her head.

"Nobody has seen him since about three then, I'm sure he's fine though." Selena stated knowing that his brother and the girl who loved him were sat next to her but if she was being honest she didn't know either.

"Can you guys stay? I don't want to be alone right now." Demi murmured looking down at the floor in front of her.

"Of course we will, you go lay down, we'll look after Nevaeh down here." Nick promised kissing the side of her head, Demi thanked them before leaving the room making her way up the stairs hearing her bed calling her name.

Joe woke up the next morning in a unfamiliar place, he didn't recognise the room at all but he did know he had the most excruciating pain in his head. He couldn't remember anything from the night before besides walking into the bar so he knew that he had probably gotten drunk, the one thing he had promised himself he wouldn't do, he became worried when he noticed he didn't have a shirt on and felt under the duvet to see if he had anything else on relived when he felt his pants on. He sat up on the bed his hand coming up to his head.

"Good your awake, you can leave now." He heard a voice looking towards the door seeing a young girl, he somehow recognised her face.

"Who are you and why am I in your bed?" Joe questioned.

"Because we had lovely sweet sex," She said smirking Joe groaning. "Trust me I tried to get that from you but even when you were drunk you were thinking about some Demi chick too much for me to even get your pants off."

"Why would you do this to a person?!" Joe exclaimed grabbing his stuff which was just basically his phone, keys and wallet before leaving the house his shirt back on trying to ignore his banging headache but he couldn't, he looked around for his car but he couldn't see it, it must be still parked up. He didn't think he could drive in the state he was in so hails a cab home rather than to pick his car up.

Demi sighed putting the picture frame back of her old lover, she hadn't really had good experiences with relationships so far. The two men she did love, one died and one doesn't want kids which is a must for her. Demi took a shower and changed into something comfortable knowing that she probably wouldn't be going out today and if she did she would be going somewhere in which she didn't care what she looked like. She made her way downstairs smiling when she saw her daughter was awake having her diaper changed by her uncle.

"Hey baby girl, is Nicky changing your poopy diaper?" Demi cooed Nick laughing.

"It's not that bad, should I leave it off for her?" Nick inquired Demi nodding her head gently sitting down next to him.

"You may as well while she's awake, if she starts to drop off we'll put one on," Demi replied. "Heard anything about Joe?"

"Nope." Nick said in a sigh, Demi leaned on his shoulder knowing how close Nick wanted to be to his brother, Joe was making it hard for him.

-----------------------------------------------

Comments please!