Episode 33

---------------------------------------------------------

Joe opened the door the next day revealing Demi and Selena, he gave them both a warm smile and a hug before they both enter the house. They take off their jackets Joe hanging them up on the hooks as they take their shoes off as well. Selena wonders through into the living room Demi about to follow but Joe grabbed her hand stopping her turning her around, Demi squealed slightly not expecting it laying her hands on his chest.

"What was that for?" She questioned pulling away from him slightly so she could look up at him as he looked back down at her.

"You can't go until I've had my kiss," He teased Demi laughing leaning up kissing his lips gently Joe kissing back before pulling away. "Okay now we can go." Joe held Demi's hand as they entered the living room themselves, Demi sat down in a chair as Joe leant against the arm. Demi's parents had already arrived and were sitting on the couch next to Nick who had Selena on his knee, Paul was at work for another hour and Denise was in the other chair, dinner wouldn't be for another couple of hours but it would give them chance to talk.

"How is my Granddaughter in there?" Denise question starting a conversation up, Demi couldn't help but smile laying her hands on her bump.

"She's fine as far as I know." Demi stated.

"Is she moving?" Joe questioned too Demi shaking her head gently, she wished she could feel her moving a little more but they had both been told and Joe knew from experience that a baby with SMA wouldn't move much when he or she is growing inside their mother. She was safe where she was though and wouldn't change anything. It was hard to think that she would be having a baby in a couple of months time but she thought she was ready and now she had Joe and his family by her side too. There wasn't an excuse anymore, she had to do this. It's all she's ever wanted since she was a little girl. To have her own children.

"Was this your old room?" Demi inquired as Joe led her through into his room, it hadn't changed much since he was last here. He knew his parents were redecorating it but the colours were the same and he had the same bed and furniture, it would be ideal now he was a adult to change the colours to a little more grown up but he had better things to worry about then the colours he had on his bedroom walls, he would have to make room soon in case his daughter ever slept at his house.

"Yeah, I used to share with Kevin but obviously when he moved out I got my own room." Joe explained sitting on the end of the bed, Demi took a seat next to him leaning her head on his shoulder. Joe smiled kissing her head before looking straight ahead of him, he could see pictures hung up on his wall from his graduation. He was with Scarlett and all his friends but he only ever stayed in contact with Scarlett.

"Do you like having brothers or would you prefer to be an only child?" Demi inquired Joe laughing slightly, he knew the answer straight away, as soon as she finished her sentence. He wouldn't swap any of his brothers for anything.

"I mean sure every child says they wished they were an only child but I love my brothers and I honestly think without them I'd be bored. I know I kind of never visited when I was in college or anything but we talked over the phone and internet." Joe explains.

"I always wished I had a brother or sister, like you said I got bored a lot at home when my parents were working and I'd end up at Selena's house." Demi replied.

"Would you ever let your child be an only child?" Joe questioned her this time, she shook her head gently pulling away looking up at him smiling.

"Never, I don't like the idea at stopping at one." She admitted Joe smiling laying down on the bed but his legs were still curved over the side of the bed. They both stayed quiet deep in their own thoughts and both thinking about the same thing, their growing family.

------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!