Chapter 20: An Apple Red as Blood

Present, Storybrooke, The Mayor's House.

Inside the house, both Henry and Regina Mills are eating dinner together when all of a sudden, there was a ring from the door.

Wiping her lips, Regina comments out," I don't recall us expecting any company."

The doorbell rings again. Regina goes to the door, opens it to reveal Emma Swan, standing alone outside.

But what caught her eyes is the fact that Zatanna isn't standing along side her.

Regina then asks," Sheriff Swan. What are you doing here?"

" Henry invited me." Emma answers, resulting in getting a look from Regina," Do you honestly believe I'd allow you into my house, for dinner, after all the threats you made to my family?"

However, Emma's answer came unexpected," I didn't come for dinner."

" Then what did you come for?" Regina asks, confused.

" You." That answer from Emma immediately causes Regina's blood to run cold.

She turns around, realizing that Henry is nowhere to be seen. As she turns back, he notices that Emma is no longer alone.

Standing behind her now stood Zatanna Zatara, Archie Hopper, Mary Margaret Blanchard, Ruby, David Nolan, Granny and Leroy, their faces having the same angry expression as Emma finishes her sentence," We all did."

Regina backs away and turns around, but Henry is at the top of the stairs, holding a rope coil.

" Henry." It was all Regina could mutter before she found herself tied up onto her tree, with Archie and Ruby tying her up tightly.

A vigilante mob watches, comprised of the crowd at the door plus Mr. Clark and the counterparts of the other Seven Dwarves, Granny and two random Storybrooke citizens are holding torches.

" No. No. Let me go. I command it!" Regina shouts only for Ruby to retort bitterly," After everything you've done to us!"

Archie scolds in a clear cut manner," Apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscience is clear!"

Leroy points at her, growling," You're not Queen anymore, sister!"

" Tighter! She needs to feel our pain!" Granny orders to the two.

" You took our love and ripped it apart!" Mary Margaret cries out as David Nolan fiercely adds," And now you're gonna pay."

Emma steps towards the tree, plucking a black apple from the branch before holding it in front of Regina.

She then squashes it in her hand, releasing an inordinate amount of black juice. Regina squeals out in terror as Emma mutters," Rotten to the core."

Crying, Regina sobs to Emma," I just wanted to win. For once."

Emma grabs Regina by the chin, snarling," You took away our happiness, and it's our turn to take away yours."

She then steps towards David Nolan, who pulls a sword out of nowhere and gives it to her.

" What? Henry. Henry, please don't let them do this to me." Regina tearfully begs to her son.

Henry spat out," You did this to yourself. "

Regina listens as Zatanna, the one not fooled by her lies, spoke out," I warned you. Now for my father and everyone else, it's time you get what's yours."

Everyone stood back and watches as Regina widens her eyes in horror just as Emma raises up the sword before swinging it down onto her.

Gasping out, Regina got up from bed, having awoken from her nightmare, completely drenched in sweat.