Chapter 13: What Happened to Frederick

The Enchanted Forest, Road outside a Castle.

A carriage with palace guards brings Abigail to King George.

As she steps down from the carriage, King George greets her by complimenting her beauty," Princess Abigail. Your beauty grows with each passing day. It is an honor to have you join my family."

" Thank you, Your Majesty." Abigail bows.

As the Cavalry gallops away, Abigail notices King George's change of expression, asking," Is everything okay?"

King George answers out," Just the excitement of the royal wedding. We want to ensure the safety of our guests. So, if you'll excuse me."

King George bows and he approaches a guard speaking to him," Find him."

The Guard nods and he leaves.

Road.

Meanwhile on the road, Prince Charming bursts from a group of trees and rides as fast as he can.

" Hyah!" Prince Charming urges his horse to run faster as Guards on horseback erupt from the trees and follow him.

" Hyah!"

One guard fires bolts at him from a crossbow. With a grunt, Prince Charming jumps a fallen tree in the road.

The horsemen behind him pull up short, unable to do the same, causing one of

Guard to order his comrades," Go around! Go!"

The guards goes around. But when they get to the other side, Prince Charming is nowhere to be found.

" Split up!" Prince Charming, already dismounted and standing off the road, watches the party take both forks and turns around.

Right at that moment, two men in purple cloaks capture him.

Present. Storybrooke. David Nolan's House.

At David's house, he and Kathryn Nolan are eating dinner.

David indicates to food, commenting out," Chicken's delicious."

Kathryn then says to him," David, there's something we need to discuss."

David stops," Okay."

" I applied to law school." Kathryn says and David expresses out," That's amazing! Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Kathryn shrugs," I don't know. Maybe because I didn't think I could actually do it? But I did."

She hands David a letter, saying to him,
" I got this today. I got in."

David opens the letter and as he reads it, his face fell,
" It...it's... in... Boston."

Kathryn then says to David," I know things have been hard between us. But maybe a fresh start is what we need. Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories when...we should have been making new ones instead."

Past. The Enchanted Forest. Road.

Back on the road, Prince Charming's captors unmask him and the prince demands," Who are you?"

The man hefts a dagger and Prince Charming says to him defiantly," What are you waiting for? Do you think I fear you?"

The Man cuts Prince Charming's bonds much to his surprise.

At that moment, Princess Abigail leads a horse to the man, causing Prince Charming to ask in shock, " Abigail? What are you doing here?"

Princess Abigail explains," I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds."