Reiki nodded accordingly. "And how would that benefit us Tomura?"

"Well the satisfaction of getting rid of a immature bad guy could help the villains proceed forward."

"But you're an immature bad guy." said Chiyui, only to receive a glare from both.

"Sorry."

" *ahem* ANYWAYS..would you give us the benefit of working with you?" Shigaraki was done with this conversation. Immature bad guy? Who do they think they are talking to?"

"As you may know sir, we are underground vigilantes. We work for anyone with a worthy case. What do you have against my brother?"

Shigaraki was getting increasingly annoyed by their hesitance to accept the deal.

"He is annoying and is stealing the spotlight. And his beliefs make him a hypocrite. He wants to rid the world of quirks by using his own quirk."

Ugh such a man-child...although I agree

Reiki smiled. "At least you have a reason. I will make a deal with you. We help you take down Overhaul, and in return, you have to help us with something."

"What is that...something?"

"I want to quit life as a criminal and go back to school. But the thing is, I have no money."

"Ugh fine, you have a deal."

I'll just kill you two after.

But Chiyui saw something in Tomura's eyes that made her uneasy. She turned to Reiki with nervous eyes but no words escaped her mouth.

"Ok so I hope to see you at the base soon." Shigaraki slipped a piece of paper with an address across the glass table before exiting the room.

He immediately dialed Kurogiri.

"yes Tomura?"

"We got a deal with the two girls that you contacted the other day."

"That's great for you Tomura. But do you need anything from me?"

"Yes, can you transport me to base?"

"Sure, where are you?"

Tomura looked at the closest buildings.

"The alleyway near the second base."

A swirly portal opened, allowing Shigaraki to walk through unnoticed.

"Hey!". "Do you know where Izuku is?" asked Toga.

"I'm here." Izuku walked in the front door with a wave. "Anyone know where Shoto is?"

Kurogiri turned to face Izuku. "You can check up on him."

Kurogiri opened up a portal in front of Izuku.

As Izuku walked through, he saw Todoroki look back at him with an astonished face.

"Midoriya."

"How are you doing? Did you finished the trust exercise?"

Todoroki nodded. "Yes I finished."

"Sorry you had to kill someone on your first day."

Todoroki tilted his head and sighed. "I guess I'm officially done with being a hero."

Izuku gave him a sad smile. "...but who did you kill?"

Flashback:

Todoroki took out his phone and called his dad, who responded almost immediately.

"SHOTO! Have you finally come around over this childish vendetta?"

"Yeah, I have r-realized my childish mistake. Can you meet me downtown?"

"FINALLY YOU CAN LIVE UP TO THE REASON I CREATED YOU!"

"Yeah..."

A few minutes later, Endeavor arrived at the unfamiliar location that Shoto gave to him.

"Um Shoto where are you? It's getting a little late."

Ugh the little brat is wasting my time again..

"Hello dad." mumbled Shoto, before unleashing his special presision attack at his father. Freeze over Ice Prison

"UAAHH SHO-T-TO!" choked Endeavor, getting frozen to the wall.

"WH-WHAT IS THE M-M-MEANING OF TH-THIS? grunted Endeavor, struggling against the cold. Shoto approached from the shadows.

"So father, consider this revenge. I have a mission to complete. Consider this your doing. You caused so much pain to your family." Endeavor looked up horrified as Shoto placed his shaky hand in front of his face.

"sho-t-to.."

"Now in this ice, you will slowly die from hyperthermia. I used this attack on the villains from the USJ attack. But now I am one of them, and I will be a monster now." His voice was so sad.

Endeavor's body was freezing, therefore I defeating with his ability to use his own flames.

"y-your one of th-them..."

Shoto bit his lip to halt his own feelings and froze over Endeavor's face.

Todoroki watched his dad suffer to death with overwhelming emotion. But suddenly he felt his phone ring in his pocket. It was Midoriya.

"Todoroki, where are you currently?"

"Im doing a trust mission. I just killed someone. I'll come back later."

Todoroki hung up the phone and looked back at his list. He looked back at the dead corpse frozen against the wall.

"Apologies." Shoto said as he melted the ice.
Shoto started laughing. His laughter grew louder and louder as he glared at his father on the floor before he started crying.

Flashback over:

"I killed the number one hero, Endeavor."