9.

Y/N's P.O.V.

The sound of a camera clicking was the first thing I heard as I began to wake up, followed by whispering voices.
I tried to roll over, dismissing the sounds, but it proved difficult, considering two arms were securely wrapped around my waist and my legs were tangled with someone else's.
I turned my head, seeing Sherlock behind me, holding onto me like a giant teddy bear, a blanket covering both of us.
I groaned and covered my head with the blanket, hearing a familiar chuckle somewhere in the room.

"Morning, Y/N." John spoke and I raised my hand in the air, flipping him off, wherever he was. John only laughed louder, causing Sherlock to groan. John laughed more and I sighed, wishing I could just go back to sleep.

"Go away, John. Get out of my room." Sherlock muttered against my neck.

"Sherlock, you're not in your room." Mary spoke and I was glad the blanket was over my face, because I knew I was blushing like an idiot.
"You're on the sofa and poor Y/N is about to die from embarrassment."

"Why?" He sleepily murmured and I turned my head to look at him.

"Why'd you think, dipshit?" I asked and he opened his eyes, before sighing. At this point, both of us were hiding under the blanket and I could hear the married couple whispering.

"Sorry." Sherlock muttered.
"I was going to take you to your room, but I guess I was more tired than I thought."

"It's fine." I yawned, covering my mouth.

"Do you think that if we hide under here for long enough they'll go away?" He asked quietly.

"I'm pretty sure they already took a picture, so we're never going to live this down." I shrugged awkwardly.

"So what? We just get up and pretend nothing happened?" He asked.

"Nothing did happen, so it won't be difficult." He nodded and the blanket was pulled away from us suddenly, by a very amused looking John.
"Good morning." I smiled innocently.

"It looks like you two had a good night?" Mary smirked.

"We did. We had chips." Sherlock nodded as I got up from the sofa.

"Chips? How romantic." John grinned and I scoffed.

"I'm going to get dressed." I muttered, going up to my room and doing exactly as I said. I got myself ready for the day, thinking about what had just happened, before I heard talking downstairs and decided to investigate.

"There she is." Lestrade grinned when he saw me.

"Hey, Greg." I smiled, giving my friend a small hug.

"Y/N, you look great. So much better than last time I saw you." He grinned and Sherlock came out of the kitchen, before wordlessly handing me a cup of tea and going over to his seat.

"Thanks." I muttered, a little confused, but grateful anyway.
"Yeah, I feel great."

"Oh, so the psycho's ex is real?" A woman asked, coming up the stairs, followed by a man. John had posted on his blog about me going missing before they had found me, much to Sherlock's annoyance, but before he announced I was back and okay, he had asked how much of the truth he could announce. I told him to put everything, leaving out the fact that I was an assassin, of course. He also left out anything to do with Sebastian, which I was thankful for.

"Donovan!" Lestrade scolded as I moved to place my tea down on the table, but not before taking a small drink.

"What? I didn't think she was." She said in her defence and Sherlock rolled his eyes.
"Oh, look it's the other psycho."

"Not a psychopath, Donovan. High functioning sociopath, how many times do I have to explain it to you?" Sherlock sighed.

"We've heard a lot about you. Mostly from Lestrade and John, but Sherlock seems like your biggest fan." The man, who I presumed was Anderson, smiled at me slightly. John burst into laughter and Mary tried to shut him up, but it wasn't working.

"What?" Lestrade asked, confused and John pulled his phone out, Sherlock's eyes widening considerably.
The picture.

"John, don't you dare!" Sherlock warned.

"John, I will kill you." I warned, looking at him.
"Please don't do anything you're going to make either of us regret." John threw the phone right at Lestrade, who caught it with ease.

"What am I look- oh. Wait? Really?" He looked between me and Sherlock, seeming genuinely shocked.
"Congrats guys."

"God, I hate you all so much." I mumbled as John wiped a tear from his eye.

"Let me see that." Donovan snatched the phone and Sherlock got up from his seat, leaving the room completely, before his bedroom door shut with a bang and I sighed.
"The psycho's ex and the freak. We should have all seen this coming."

"Can I see that picture a moment?" I asked, stepping forward and taking the phone from her. I threw the phone across the room onto the sofa, not bothering to look at the photo, before punching her, hard. There was a sickening crack and she cried out as blood rushed from her nose.

"You bitch!" She screeched and John picked up a box of tissues, trying to help stop the bleeding, but not before giving me a disapproving stare.

"Nice punch." Mary commented.

"Thanks. It hurt like a bitch though." I sighed, shaking my hand.

"Come on, let's get you some ice." Mary smiled at me, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"You're getting her ice?" Anderson looked at us as if we were insane.
"She just broke Sally's nose!"

"I'm sure that's not going to affect your little affair that's going on." I muttered as Mary opened the freezer.

"What did you just say?" He looked at me with narrowed eyes and I smirked.

"You heard. Does your wife know you stayed at Donovan's place last night?" I asked.
"How long has that been going on? No- wait. Let me guess."

"Oh, Christ! Now there's two of them." Anderson walked away and John came back.

"Nice punch." He nodded towards me.
"But now Lestrade is trying to convince her not to arrest you."

"Oh, let her arrest me. Who knows, it might be fun." I mumbled.

"I should probably go and apologise to him." John sighed, looking towards Sherlock's bedroom door.

"You think?" Mary asked and he held his hands up in defence as he walked towards Sherlock's room.
"John and I can't stay all night, think you can handle him?"

"Sherlock? Yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be able to?" I asked in confusion and realisation crossed her features.
"What?" I asked and she pulled a face.