Chapter 4.

Alexis!!!

What?

Jeez, finally found you.

Is there anything you would like to tell me Scrach3465?

Well, 1. Why did you ditch me in the last chapter!?

Because you didn't show up. 

Okay... 

Is there anything else you would like to say?

Um... Not really, no.

Okay. 

(And sorry for not updating in some time!!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I soared out of bed. I quickly put a jacket on and was about to leave the Cabin before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I turned around to see Zoe, half awake. Standing there.

"I had a nightmare about the General. I must see Chiron," After our conversation last night Zoe and I caught up with all the stuff that had happened while I was gone.

"Are you Alexis, the daughter of Kronos and Rhea?" I made Zoe swear on the River Styx not to tell anyone about me being the eldest child of Kronos and Rhea. I mean, she already knew. But I made her swear not to tell anyone about my past and stuff. 

Zoe's eyes widened as she heard about my nightmare, and we quickly left to see Chiron. 

(I was quite surprised to see the satyr (Grover was it?) sleeping outside our cabin, Zoe says it's normal).

We saw Chiron and told him about my dream, about Artemis was in trouble, and about the General.

"Chiron, can we have permission to save lady Artemis?" Zoe asked him.

"No, you must wait until we get orders from her," Zoe was fuming.

"How are we supposed to get orders from her when she's lost?!" Zoe yelled at him. Those words were what got Chiron interested.

"Chiron, allow me to leave then. I am not a hunter or demigod. I can do this myself," I probably could. But Chiron just shook his head.

"No, if this really is the General. Sending you there would be unwise as well," I groaned.

"Well then what are we going to do?!" Chiron sighed.

"Go back to bed, maybe we'll get orders from Lord Zeus," I for one, was furious.

1. Because he wanted to see my brother for judgment, which I thought was just stupid. I mean, who would go to that crackpot for advice?

2. Because he decided to think I was part of his property and that he ruled over me. I kind of wanted to blast him there on the spot and mindwipe everyone else.

But I decided not to.

I just bit my tongue and turned around.

"Fine, but if Zeus's 'judgment' ain't good enough, I'm leaving," I say and walk back to Cabin 8, Zoe following.

~~~

I woke up again in time for breakfast. This time I dressed properly. I put on a black T-Shirt, some black leggings, a warm jacket, and my shoes.

I quickly put my hair into a ponytail, and walked outside with Asteria.

I then headed towards the dining pavilion. On the way I saw a daughter of Aphrodite (Silena!!!) arguing with one of the hunters. I ignored them and ate some breakfast. Then I decided to go see Chiron.